Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

New Style INK, not shown up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Style INK, not shown up?

To get the new style do you have to do anything or does it come up automatically with the option? I read an instagram post saying one person had to create a new email for it to show up. Has it not updated on everyone's devices yet? I really want to try it out.

Nope! It hasn't arrived for everyone yet, although I'm not sure whether or not the email thing might work. It will automatically show up once it's released to you.

Edit: I tried making a new email and it did not result in updating to ink, maybe your friend had already received it or has had the email for a while already.
    Last edited by AspynWrites; 12-22-2015, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Moved from Announcements to General Chat.

Please be sure to post in the correct subforum next time. Announcements is meant for Episode-approved announcements only. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X