Comment

• Yes, that's me for the second time XD

Once Upon A Time?

Comment

• I'm here...!

Catarla Hello, how are you?

Comment

• I'm here... Again.

Once Upon A Time I'm doing good, though I just woke up. And you?

Comment

• Present and here.

Catarla I woke up a few hours back, but these few hours have been pleasant so far.

Comment

• Guess what? I'm here!

Once Upon A Time Ohh, alright. Well, I just got breakfast, and I need to finish my signups for RPs as well.

Comment

• Here to continue this chain!

Catarla I'm eating breakfast right now. XD I'm so behind on sign ups, I hope I don't miss the deadline for some of them. >.<

Comment

• I'm here to not break the chain...?

Once Upon A Time Yeah same. I'd technically be done sooner but I need to make everything perfect because my signups are usually rushed and I want to improve that XD But I'm a procrastinator who needs inspiration to get work done, so yeahh.

Comment

• Yep, I'm here.

Catarla I'm editing a sign up character right now and it's been two month since I started it. XD What RP sign ups do you have left to do?

Comment

• Hey, I'm still here XD

Once Upon A Time Ahhh I still need to do my Road Trip character even if I got their bio and personality done. I just have to do their likes/dislikes and all that, plus changing the personality a bit so it's more varied with all the other people. And I still have to do the Hunt, which I have some ideas for, TEOTR, which I need to sign up soon because it's the more soon due date, and The End of the World, which I have zero ideas on, and probably some more Dx.

What about you?

Comment

• Feels like I'm taking the school attendance, but I'm here! XD

Catarla I have two Stairway To Heaven characters to write, I have to edit and polish one up and then that sign up in done and I have no inspiration for the other character so I'm still on the planning stage. I have a Road Trip character to write, I also have to edit some things for that. I have The End Of The World sign ups to do, but I don't have any inspiration for that too and the deadline is really soon, I probably won't be able to finish this. I have The Hunt character too, and you guessed it- no inspiration! I mean, yeah, I have character ideas, but those ideas won't fit with the theme of the RP.

Comment

Working...
                                X