Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Cover Arts, Backgrounds, and All That Other Stuff

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im free! Send me whatever you need done, and I also have a thread

Comment

• Briana M.
      Briana M. commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a thread?

Can you make me a cover?? Its called The Perfect Pair. My name is Sarah. The Perfect Pair is about a girl whi has her own tv show and 10 guys go on dates and competitions for her love. Then at last she will pick a winner!

Comment

If I am interested in helping out in making covers/backgrounds, am I allowed or no?

Comment

I was just wondering if anyone had found a good/decent background for characters that are lying in bed? I've searched high and low, but can't find a damn thing!

Comment

• Hanna K.M.
        Hanna K.M. commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you mean?

• Hanna K.M.
        Hanna K.M. commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you mean?

I recently started my own cover thread, and am pretty advanced at making covers. If anybody wants a cover, visit my thread here: http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...and-cover-arts
      Examples are attached!!!

SarahWriter Guineapiglover (tagged some people who needed covers)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Sabrina Auteberry; 06-30-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Hey guys!

I'm currenty working on a new story and I want some new backgrounds. I got the idea, that I could build up something in The Sims and then screenshot it. Is this a Problem because of copyrights or something, or does Episode approve this?
        I'm afraid to use pictures from sites like Pixabay, because I've read a lot about people getting sued and so on, and I want to do the Background by myself.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Hello! I am new at episode forum... I wanted to make episode fan arts for people if they would like. One of my Instagram is called FanArtMaker which is a new one. Please follow and comment if you would like me to make a fan art for you...

Comment

• CERW
            CERW commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey I was wondering if you would like to make fan art for my story Life In A Gang? Also I was wondering if you might knew any apps or websites that I can use to resize my photos that I want to use as backgrounds. If you do would you please let me know?

There's a thread by Kamica

http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...ver-art-thread

Comment

If anyone needs a cover art or splash, I have a Graphics thread too!

Here's the link: http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...raphic-thread~

Comment

Click here if you want to make a cover request!

Comment

If you want a quick and nice cover art, request here!

Comment

Hi guys.

I want to ask you if anyone knows an app where I can resize my photos? I´ve been searching a lot but can´t find anyone that makes them big enough. As a background they need to be 640x1136.
                  I hope you guys can help me.

Lots of love
                  CERW.

Comment

• Briana M.
                    Briana M. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    simpleimageresizer.com

• CERW
                    CERW commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mange tusind tak for din hjælp

• CERW
                    CERW commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I´ve tried the website you told me about but the thing is that it can only make the pics smaller when I need them to be larger also I can´t download them to my computer when they´ve been resized
                    Last edited by CERW; 10-15-2017, 11:40 AM.

Hello, I would love to make a request for a cover from you! Do you have a cover art thread?

Comment

• Briana M.
                    Briana M. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wasn't talking to you.

• CERW
                    CERW commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh sorry but there is no need to be rude.

• Briana M.
                    Briana M. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wasn't saying that in a rude way no worries

Hey guys.

I´m a writer seeking a digital artist to help me with making special art scenes.
                  I´ve tried to do the art scenes myself but I don´t think that my style of drawing fits with the style of my story.
                  So if you´re an artist and want to help me, you can PM me here or contact me on my instagram account cerw.episode
                  Thx before hand.

CERW

P.S I´m not really sure if this is the right thread but feel free to inform me if it isn´t Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X