Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

What new script templates would you like?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to have the character to carry other character.

Comment

I want to have a command for character to carry other character.

Comment

I'd love to see one for character creation, how to customize each character.

Comment

Behaviour of saluting and carring baby

Comment

More script templates for crowd situations would be great! Like in school halls etc. Also, it would be awesome if we could choose the number of outfits we would like to use in the dressinggame template instead of having to figure it out ourselves afterwards. I needed 6 outfits when I first started my story and it took me ages to work out how the template worked - especially because the template says "What I have on" at the end, which has one less bracket than needed if you want to go back to the choices.

Comment

Do a computer background, like the phone one, but with a computer screen.

Also, you should do a chair overlay, well, do a lot more overlays because there's not much to choose from! Pleasee

Comment

pls a template for different layer!!!!!

Comment

I actually would love to see a concert template because the background for the original one has an error

Comment

• Booklady1017
                    Booklady1017 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would too. Is there such a thing? Thanks.

I need a template. One where I can find out how these work so I can fix my error. Either that or someone who can help me with the directing process. It's rather tricky.

Comment

I desperately need a concert template. Please help!!!

Comment

I really want a template where you can set up a sleeping scene. It's such a pain to keep re-positioning the characters when they're sleeping and I don't know the coordinates on the screen - especially since the coordinates of where they lay down start at the foot. Maybe you can put "which characters do you want to sleep?" And then click on where their head should be on the bed in the picture of the scene.

Comment

Could you add a choice to let the readers choose what type of music they would like i really need this for my script so bad lol

Comment

• line123462
                          line123462 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          that is easy

choice (music_tase)
                          "pop" {

music (whaterver sound you choice
                          MC
                          I love this song

}
                          "rock" {
                          music some rock song
                          MC
                          I love this

if ( music_taste "pop") {

MC
                          I like pop

}
                          if (music_taste "rock") {

MC
                          I like rock

)

I would really like a script on how to make some of the characters customizable or even semi customizable. I've been trying to get my story started but am completely stuck on how to even do some things to keep the story engaging and interactive. I would like to know how to add things like my own background music.

Comment

Working...
                        X