Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Ink Style Animation Index (Male + Female)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samrover18 When I first started my story., I was able to use the gun animation., Now it's not there.. Margaret A. Knox

Comment

• samrover18
      samrover18 commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no actual gun animation.

• Lonely_Stoner
      Lonely_Stoner commented
      Editing a comment
      samrover18 I must of been bugging.. Aww that sucks., Thanks anyways.

• Kimmy_Marie126
      Kimmy_Marie126 commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember that too. You used to be able to hold the gun with two hands and either shoot or idle_gun_stance. And now it's not there. In classic style you can shoot with the gun.. I think.. It was on there when I used it. It could be gone from there too.

Is there also one for classic animations?

Comment

Is there an animation for holding and/or shooting a gun for INK?

Comment

• Kimmy_Marie126
      Kimmy_Marie126 commented
      Editing a comment
      There is but it could be another hidden animation now. Before I saw it more often and in the story "Kill My Love" there's the shooting animation. They use it alot. I'm like THERE IT IS!!! But of course we can't use it.

I'm trying to write my first story and i noticed that certain animations like running from one point to another isnt available. How can we get those private animations? do we need to pay or something? because i saw many authors using them but i still havent understood what they do

Comment

Working...
    X