Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Sound Effects and Music Index

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another hidden music is shortmusic_lifeofweed. I use this one a lot!

Comment

Help I'm trying to add music and sound effects to the story, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong it keeps coming back error.

Comment

• PeaceLover14
        PeaceLover14 commented
        Editing a comment
        To add music or sound:
        Do something like "music music_danceclub" or "sound acousticguitar"

Sorry to be a bother, but I can't seem to find the sound writers use for hospital scenes. If you know it, please let me know! (P.S. This is so helpful! and the sound effect is a few beeps.)

Comment

• Emotionless
        Emotionless commented
        Editing a comment
        It's : int_hospitalroom ( so you write "sound int_hospitalroom" and when you're done, you write "music off" ) . Hope I helped : ))
        Last edited by Emotionless; 10-10-2017, 09:44 AM.

Thanks got it! ☺️

Comment

mine always say sound does not work .why?

Comment

• samrover18
          samrover18 commented
          Editing a comment
          Log out and log back in.

music music_spooky

this is showing error

Comment

Maybe someone here can help me! For starters, we can no longer access hidden music, correct? All old hidden songs I had in my story now say "error" even though they previously worked. Also, does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the beginning of "Beneath the Surface"? Gen uses it a ton in dripping mascara and I think it's beautiful and I'd love to incorporate it into my own story! Unfortunately, I have no idea what it's called. If anyone knows please let me know!

Comment

Hey, my example sounds aren't working... the volume is turned all the way up, but when I press the play button, nothing happens. It doesn't even turn into a pause button or anything. Is this a common issue? And if so, how can I solve it?

Comment

This is great, thanks. It would be really useful if you could add custom music to your story though, I think it'd be a really great addition.

Comment

I am trying to use sound effect music door_close
              But before I am able to turn it off without error the door double shuts and sounds funny. I have had this problem with a LOT of sound effects. How can I stop it?

Comment

• MaddieV_Episode
                MaddieV_Episode commented
                Editing a comment
                For sound effects you would want to type in "sound door_close" rather than "music door__close." This way the sound will only play once rather than on loop! Hope that helps(:

Is the car_motor a sound or music?

Comment

• Laurenthellama
                Laurenthellama commented
                Editing a comment
                I recommend you use it as a sound to play it once but it can loop if you need it to! (music)

Does anybody know how to loop music throughout a scene?

Comment

• LusciousLavenderxox
                Editing a comment
                Regular Music: Put music [Name of music] and then put "music off" when the scene is done.
                Sound: Put music [Name of sound] and then put "music off" when the scene is done.

Hey guys! Hoping you can help me out with this.. I'm trying to stop the background music I'm using in episode 4 of my story (Heavenly Love by Peggy *cough cough wink wink*) and I just can't get it to work. I tried basically everything but the scriptwriter won't recognize the command. Help??? Please and thanks <3

Comment

• Peggy_444
                Peggy_444 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow. Never mind. I was trying "music stop" instead of "music off".
                I literally spent an hour agonizing over why this wasn't working.
                I feel smart.

I'm looking for this particular music that's used in the stories Tortuous and Lucky I think, and it's sounds like a creepy base sound. I can't find it anywhere on the sounds and music on the portal unfortunately Does anybody know the sound that I am talking about because if you do please tell me.

Comment

Working...
              X