Choices with gemss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choices with gemss

Hello! ^-^ I want to put gems in my choices (I'm not publishing the story ) I see lots of stories do it, how do you do it? I'm not going to use it to make unfair choices, I just wanna test it out Can anybody please tell me ASAP?

Hi! Only Episode writers can put Gems in their choices, but user authors can make your choices colored (like gold choices, or dark blue choices) to fill in for now... (I know, I know, not the same, but still something, right?) Click here for the colored choices. By the way, if you want to post more writing/directing questions, you'll get more help under this thread!
    Last edited by Ky.; 01-11-2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Thank you Ky.
      I just want to add that need to put the forum in the correct category, which is directing help & tips. I just wanted to let you know for next time. (:

Comment

Wait only Ink writers? Cause all my stories are classic (I'm a writer btw)

Comment

Femi 577 Sorry if that was confusing! You and I would be considered user authors, whereas stories like "Real Hollywood" or "Georgia" would be written by Episode authors, because they write in the payment program.

Comment

Ky. do you know if we have to get payed? Because if I ever unlock that section, I would rather do it without getting payed.

Comment

Gregs Episode I take that back, sorry for the confusion. So I just realized... Contest winners also have access to gem choices. So if someone won a contest, like the Cupid's Arrow one for example, they'd have access to gem choices and the extra Episode clothing and actions. I'm sorry!

Comment

That sucks we should all be allowed the extra clothes... If not that at least the actions (animations)... we work hard to write our stories too.

Comment

Working...
                X