Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I am having trouble with the limelight skin colors. It's more complicated than the Ink skin colors.

Comment

• Briana M.
      Briana M. commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know that's the issue right now. My skin color is kind of a caramel color. I'm basically light-skinned and I can't find that same color that I used.

• Dara Amarie
      Dara Amarie commented
      Editing a comment
      You said you used it for your profile right? Go on the app and edit your profile avatar, the skin color names are at the bottom each time you swipe left or right to change the tone.

• Briana M.
      Briana M. commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh okay! Thanks for telling me that

Hey Dara, I am having a problem with the script template. I am using Limelight Female 1, and it´s saying in the error box "No eyebrows called Arched Natural exists". I also changed the character's name already.

Comment

• Dara Amarie
      Dara Amarie commented
      Editing a comment
      If you changed every single "FEMONE" to your character's name, then you shouldn't be getting that error at all. Make sure the character you replaced FEMONE with actually exists, or that you spelled your character's name correctly.

LIMELIGHT UPDATED! New mouths, eyes, and eyebrows for female! New mouths, eyes, eyebrows, noses, and faces for male!

Comment

• a.n.o.n.y.m.o.u.s
      a.n.o.n.y.m.o.u.s commented
      Editing a comment
      Mannn I already put my template in and I'm still writing the first episode (too lazy to put a new one in hahahaha)

Thanks Dara! Your a life saver!

Comment

Thank you soo much! You're a real lifesaver! And ofc I remember to credit

Comment

OMG, this helped me so much!!! Thank you!!!

Comment

Dara Amarie Thank you so so much! You have no idea how much this helped me! Big hug, Alex

Comment

Hi!
            I noticed the Ink Female template doesn't include the sides shaved ponytail up do!
            Or maybe I just didn't see it?

Comment

• Dara Amarie
              Dara Amarie commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you asking about Urban Punk Ponytail? I totally forgot about that hairstyle! Thank you for letting me know. I updated the templates with that hairstyle.

Hey Dara I'm getting a warning message that pops up for everything, I used all 3 ink female template and each one says "The label '"Female_custom(1/2/3)'" does not exist

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out! But I noticed there isn't a braid crown updo option
            Last edited by Oliceb; 10-08-2017, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Dara Amarie
              Dara Amarie commented
              Editing a comment
              Updated! Thanks!

Originally posted by Dara Amarie View Post
            I know how much of a pain it is to have to go through the whole code and change all the labels and gotos to something else when you want to customize more than one character. Sometimes the codes get messed up and you have no idea how to fix it. It's FRUSTRATING, I know! Now you don't have to worry about the labels and gotos, anymore!

Here are 4 female and 4 male character customization template codes for you, with different labels/gotos for each! All you need to do is just change FEMALE/MALE to your character names.

NOTE: They are each organized and contain ALL the new and original assets!

INK CHARACTERS

FIRST FEMALE: Click Here
            SECOND FEMALE: Click Here
            THIRD FEMALE: Click Here
            FOURTH FEMALE:Click Here

FIRST MALE: Click Here
            SECOND MALE: Click Here
            THIRD MALE: Click Here
            FOURTH MALE: Click Here

LIMELIGHT CHARACTERS

1st FEMALE: Click Here
            2nd FEMALE: Click Here
            3rd FEMALE: Click Here
            4th FEMALE: Click Here

1st MALE: Click Here
            2nd MALE: Click Here
            3rd MALE: Click Here
            4th MALE: Click Here

You don't need to give credit, but it would be really amazing if you did since it took me forever to create these templates, especially the limelight ones! (give credit to my instagram @dara.amarie.ep)

If you want to have the option of letting your readers type in their name, you can find what you're looking for in my THREAD HERE.
            Male one isn't working for me! The character's name is right but I think the system thinks it's female and not male!!! Help!

Comment

• Dara Amarie
              Dara Amarie commented
              Editing a comment
              I just tested both limelight and ink for male and they're both working. What script error are you getting?

Do you have a code for both letting the readers choose a name to name the character and the character customization template?

Comment

• Dara Amarie
              Dara Amarie commented
              Editing a comment
              At the bottom of the original post in this thread, there is a link to another thread of mine that has the code to type in a name. Just add it to one of the cc templates.

where were you yesterday when I did this myself! LOL. Thank you though, very useful!

Comment

It says in my script : 'No eyebrows called Classic Natural exsist' Why is that?

Comment

• Zerda.episode
                Zerda.episode commented
                Editing a comment
                I did but it still says it is an error

• Dara Amarie
                Dara Amarie commented
                Editing a comment
                If you copied and pasted the template and only changed the character name, you shouldn't be getting that error. Make sure you spelled your character name correctly.

• Zerda.episode
                Zerda.episode commented
                Editing a comment
                I really did I‘m 100% sure but maybe I will just delete it and copy it again

Added 2 more of each! Now a total of 6 male and female for INK and Limelight!

Comment

Amazing! This is so helpful for my story.

Comment

Working...
                X