Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apes Thanks for always trying to help people out who comment when I'm not available, I appreciate it

Comment

• Apes
      Apes commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad I could help a bit as well Thank you! <3

i started the story with the character having an awful look so now im in the middle of the story and i need to make my character change her looks for a better one. How do i do that without it affecting the appearance of the character from the beginning of the story

Comment

• NATALYA
      NATALYA commented
      Editing a comment
      Either add a customization template so readers can change her to their liking or put commands to change her appearance off screen or under a transition command or make a new character

how to do i zoom on a character's shoe upwards to show the appearance of the character and how do i zoom on a character's shoes whiles character enters a room

Comment

NATALYA thank you very much

Comment

• NATALYA
        NATALYA commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem! And just use the zoom helper and zoom on the character's feet first, the code it onto your script, then have the character enter the scene so the camera will already be zoomed in correctly before they enter

NATALYA thanks again.... but how do i write the zoom code from the zoom helper and then have the character enter the scene... how do i write it onto my script please

Comment

• NATALYA
        NATALYA commented
        Editing a comment
        Just copy what the zoom helper says (@zoom on z y to x% in #) same with having a character enter (it'd probably look better if you spot direct them so you can see their full body) so that'd be Char spot x y z (place them off screen first) then Char walks to spot x y z (on screen)

Hey. Guys, who can help me, please?

i cant see my overlay. What's wrong?

INT. Black - DAY with OVERLAY to 0.500 105 405 in zone 1
      @cut to zone 1

my over does not show up ((((

Comment

• Twilla
        Twilla commented
        Editing a comment
        I've had the same problem before, and I'm not exactly sure how to fix it either.

• NATALYA
        NATALYA commented
        Editing a comment
        The default zone is zone 1 so you don't need the cut to zone 1 if the camera is already there in the beginning. Can you see your overlay on the screen if you zoom out really far? If so, (overlays aren't something I'm best at so sorry if this doesn't help) try playing around and changing the placement numbers. This happened to me once and I fixed it after changing my numbers.

Twilla

How many lines there should be in a chapter????
      I2m writing a new story and I don't know if i am writing long enough...

Comment

Hey, I have a question if someone could help please. I want to make my character anonymous but do I have to make a new character that looks just like the character I want them to look like and just not give them a name? Or can I keep the character that I already have and just make his name disappear temporarily? I hope that came across right lol. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Starmoji1
        Starmoji1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that's what you have to do, make a character similar to the new character.

• NATALYA
        NATALYA commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup you just have to make a new character with no display name.

Originally posted by NATALYA View Post

How To Turn Backgrounds Upside Down:
      Like with turning characters upside down, you can turn backgrounds upside down too with the zoom helper (I actually didn't know this until I was playing around because I've never seen anyone do it.), you zoom all the way out until the background flips upside down (characters will be flipped upside down as well) The upside down zoom percentage will have a hyphen in front of them.
      Hi I read your instruction, but I still don't know how to zoom until the background flips upside down? Also is it possible, to rotate camera point so if character lays in bed, you can rotate camera for idk 90° so you can show face from in front? (I hope it's understandable)

Comment

• NATALYA
        NATALYA commented
        Editing a comment
        Use the zoom helper and just zoom out until it flips upside down. And no you can't really rotate the camera
    Working...
    X