Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of my characters is TOTALLY glitched.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my characters is TOTALLY glitched.

I can't make ANY change to her. My other characters are fine but it's just ONE character. It's like she's stuck and won't do any of the commands I've told her.
    @remove MEGAN -> doesnt work
    Megan faces right -> doesn't work
    Megan moves to layer x -> doesn't work etc etc
    She doesn't do anything.
    Also when I create a new scene within my episode, Megan appears there at the forefront without me even coding her to be there.
    It's like she's completely glitched and I can't progress in my story because she appears in the new scene and at the forefront too. I can't even put her to the back to layer 0 or something because shes in front of my main characters.
    Would you please fix this glitch as it's very time-consuming.

Did this just recently start to happen or has it been happening all the time? If it's recent, then you need to file a ticket but if it's been like that for the character, then you need to make sure you're entering her name correctly.
    "Also when I create a new scene within my episode, Megan appears there at the forefront without me even coding her to be there.
    It's like she's completely glitched and I can't progress in my story because she appears in the new scene and at the forefront too. I can't even put her to the back to layer 0 or something because shes in front of my main characters."

Yikes, that's creepy. You need to file a ticket.

Comment

Working...
    X