Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Um what in the he...... approved backgrounds suddenly don't exist in catalog..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um what in the he...... approved backgrounds suddenly don't exist in catalog..

I uploaded and got approved a bunch of backgrounds they were all working fine, I went back on to start writing episode 3 all the sudden now none of my backgrounds are working I keep getting the error message it doesn't exist even though they were approved I am copying and pasting the text from the art catalog.. I even tried writing them exactly the same just in case the copy paste option stopped working... I have no spell errors, I am at a complete loss and getting extremely aggravated, anyone else having this issue????

try clicking the save button

Comment

tortilla I did do that, what I have noticed is I am not getting the errors in the first 2 episodes I have done, only in the last one,.,

Comment

If this problem continues to persist, please don't hesitate to submit a ticket and contact our support team to see how they can help you with this!

Comment

Hi. I've had this happen if there is an error in the code near the background, check your code

Comment

Originally posted by myarmyofmonkeys View Post
            Hi. I've had this happen if there is an error in the code near the background, check your code
            Ah, if this is true then this is a Directing Help & Tip issue. Moved the thread Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X