Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Having emotions/actions while walking or running?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having emotions/actions while walking or running?

I'm trying to have one of my characters walk while sad. I've seen this in pretty much every Episode story but I can't seem to figure it out. If someone could type out what it and it's variations are supposed to look like, I would be so grateful!

~hummingbuggy

INK:
    Char enters from left to screen left AND CHAR does it while walk_sad

Limelight:
    Char enters from left to screen left AND CHAR does it while walk_sad_loop

Comment

Awesome! if it's alright, I'll have a few more questions as I go along here. I swear I'm reading the directions...lol But, how do you get people to move together or laugh together. I have three characters that I'm trying to get to walk and laugh together and again, just not getting it.

Comment

• Secretz_lol
        Secretz_lol commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately, there's no such animation.

• Apes
        Apes commented
        Editing a comment
        You can make them walk together, just write the walk command in one line THEN use laugh animations to all of them on the same line as well.

Oh! and...How do get the people in the upper screens (or just people in general...) To be taller? The guy I've got in the back is the same height as the girls in front and that's just not working

Comment

• Secretz_lol
        Secretz_lol commented
        Editing a comment
        Here's how i do it:

&GUY spot 1.280 -1000 24*
        #THE CHAR MUST STANDS OFFSCREEN

GIRL
        Blah blah blah.

guy walks to spot 1.280 160 24*
        #THE Y COORDINATES MUST REMAIN THE SAME

There's not much of a difference, but male character should be slighty taller.
        Last edited by Secretz_lol; 11-11-2017, 09:22 PM.
    Working...
    X