Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Hey guys. I'm looking for some help.

1) I have a script

INT. ROUGE KITCHEN - DAY
    @cut to zone 3
    ANIELLA spot 0.816 101 221 in zone 1 AND DANIELLA starts talk_gesture_rear AND DANIELLA faces left
    @LIANA enters from right to spot 0.998 201 120 in 2 AND LIANA is walk_neutral AND LIANA faces left
    &LIANA walks to spot 0.792 -438 231 in zone 1 in 4 AND LIANA walk_neutral AND LIANA faces left
    @pause for 0.5

So, the thing is that i want Daniella keep talk_gesture_ rear when Liana comes to spot.
    But in my case, when Liana comes Daniella do nothing, just stand rear.
    What should I do?

2) And one more.
    When my char is walks or doing something he/she stops every time when narrator box appears.
    So how to make character doesnt stop doing smth while narrator box appears on the screen?

:3
    Last edited by NASTYAN; 11-12-2017, 12:38 AM.

1) when you cut or pan to zone 1 under this command use &DANIELLA is talk_gesture_rear THEN DANIELLA is talk_gesture_rear THEN DANIELLA is talk _gesture (just write more if you need.)

2) you need to use & sign before and after(or both) the NARRATOR dialogue.

Comment

• NASTYAN
      NASTYAN commented
      Editing a comment
      It works,thank you so much. <3
Working...
X