Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Cover art artist that makes characters look more realistic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover art artist that makes characters look more realistic

Does anybody know a cover art artist that can make covers that looks realistic? Contouring, adding makeup and hair, can anybody do that? If so, please comment down below because I would really appreciate it if someone made me a cover that looks more realistic just like the story Maid for You.

Maybe try some graphic threads still open, or I would strongly recommend instagram! Instagram edits are amazing, just type episode edits and some come up! U can generally request from an artist through a link, and they will get back to you somehow! Here are some pics of the instagram edits, with the accounts below:

misslovee_episode (the pink hair with flowers)

her edits are are open but I haven't yet received my edits, I guess they take time, so if you need them in a rush, I wouldn't recommend her.

queenie.ep (the kardashian looking one)

She doesn't take requests but you can credit her and use her work in your story.

mira.epi (purple with choker)

I'm not sure on this one! It wouldn't hurt to ask

This took me ages so I hope you appreciate and get something out of this post! I obviously didn't name all the great artists on episode because there is about 5626282772827282829299/902002928828282 million of them! I just found these. ❤️❤️

Comment

• Mia_Tumblr
      Mia_Tumblr commented
      Editing a comment
      Omgggg u don't need instagram!! I don't have Instagram and I have access to it!! Nvm though, looks like u found a talented artist.

• Briana M.
      Briana M. commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh okay!! I’m sorry

• Mia_Tumblr
      Mia_Tumblr commented
      Editing a comment
      I just realised how harsh that sounds, sorry!! 😬💕

BUMPINGGGGGG!!! Can someone help me???

Comment

• Sabrina Auteberry
      Sabrina Auteberry commented
      Editing a comment
      I know I haven't been active on the forums lately, but I started doing contouring/digital art. I can PM you some examples if you'd like.

• Briana M.
      Briana M. commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be GREAT

Hey Briana, are you still searching for someone? I'm a tattoo artist and designer, I started drawing Episode characters per hand to make them more realistic and I turn them into digital art after that, to make them a better quality. In case you're interested, hit me up!

Brittany

Comment

• Briana M.
      Briana M. commented
      Editing a comment
      YES I AM!!Thank you so much.
Working...
X