Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

i am quite new to this i have read through the director help guides but struggling to understand

1. i struggle on the right order of wording on how to make my character enter a room or if i want that character into the room when the sence starts

2. i want 2 characters to bump into each other and fall what behavior is best for this

also is there any think on these forms which i can look at if i need help in the future as i dont want to keep creating a new topic every time i get stuck

i will appreciate any help that i will get thanks

To have a character enter a room:

&CHARACTER enters from X to screen Y

To have a character start in a room:

&CHARACTER stands screen Y
    &CHARACTER spot x y

You could use: run_fall so they run and then fall into each other or faint. You should read the guides on the Episode Writers Portal - they’ll explain a lot!

Comment

• jlou1296
      jlou1296 commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for your help

• WinterMoon05
      WinterMoon05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Anytime <3

@CHARACTER enters from right to screen center
    @CHARACTER stands screen center
    @CHARACTER walks to screen right
    These are just examples.

@CHARACTER enters from right to screen center AND CHARACTER2 enters from left to screen center THEN CHARACTER is faint AND CHARACTER2 is faint

3. Some threads with basic commands:

http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...-to-be-authors
    http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...-help-and-tips

Comment

• jlou1296
      jlou1296 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for your help and linking some pages
Working...
X