Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

How to delete a story?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually just delete the lines. I have a story with 24 Chapters of absolute crap. Another with 9 full of "guys sorry this was only 1 line!" created by a brat in my neighborhood who took my computer. And one with 3 episodes of:
    SADIE
    Sadie is run outside.
    __
    I tried to put them on hide so they dont show up on my profile.
    Then I continued to get: Your story have just gotten its 200th read. And in the fanmail I get continuous hate because I wasnt the best writer back then. I used to be lazy because... 24 chapters, come on! Now I change the art to a picture of the word deleted. I name it deleted and then delete the lines. Hope I helped.

Comment

• Mia_Tumblr
      Mia_Tumblr commented
      Editing a comment
      What's your story called? Lol

I was going to ask this. I wonder why this has never been changed?

Comment

So I get that you can't delete published stories, but can you at least take them down so they won't be published anymore?

Comment

• seagguks
        seagguks commented
        Editing a comment
        what do you mean? do you mean a part of an episode or?

• sS_ElSiE_Ss
        sS_ElSiE_Ss commented
        Editing a comment
        No, I mean the whole story.

Just change the name of your story into DELETED DON'T PLAY

Comment

Originally posted by RobertRolley View Post
        You can't delete your story..
        It depends on where the story is ,all i know how to delete everything from iPhone or how to erase data from Android phone , it should be easier to wipe your phone data ,
        Last edited by Tanksser; 09-20-2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• MADEpisodeCretor
          MADEpisodeCretor commented
          Editing a comment
          How do you delete a story from android phone ? I have a bunch of stories I made on accident .
      Working...
      X