Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Spot directing in different zones (Guide)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been eyeing this thread & guide for a bit. Thanks to EpisodeMichelle for taking the time to compile, develop, create and maintain this. It seems to have been very beneficial to lot's of authors. I have gone ahead and stickied this in the Directing Help & Tips section.

Comment

• EpisodeMichelle
      EpisodeMichelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jeremy! Glad some users are finding it helpful.

thank you so much for sharing this. I was so glad when I figured this out a while ago... Although I do it a bit of a different way. I just zoom the scene out, throw the character where i want it, record the numbers and bam You know, because I'm not mathy... lol

Comment

• EpisodeMichelle
      Editing a comment
      I do that sometimes too! Good tip.

Why didn't I think of this before? Thank you so much! You've just saved me from TONS of horribly directed scenes.

Comment

• EpisodeMichelle
      Editing a comment
      No problem! Happy directing

I want for my characters to be kissing while the transition fade in is happening but my characters are poping after the transition is done someone please help me!!!

Comment

• Dara Amarie
      Dara Amarie commented
      Editing a comment
      Use the ampersand sign &, not the at sign @, and put the kissing commands before the transition.

&CHARACTER blah blah
      @transition fade in
Working...
X