Do gems actually give you an edge? [spoiler re: Class President]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do gems actually give you an edge? [spoiler re: Class President]

I've just started out with this and Mean Girls is my first story. I'm curious: does using the gems actually give you an edge and/or change the story significantly or does it basically follow the same script regardless?
    For example, is there any series of choices that would make me win Student Body President or would I lose anyway?

Gems don't change the story line in any way (gem choices are just extra scenes that you'll get to play through). But there are choices that can make you win Student Body President. I won once (without ever purchasing gems choices) but win or lose, the story line is still the same, so there was basically no difference in winning president or not.

Comment

• kourtneycrepy
      kourtneycrepy commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, I could've won Student Body President? Oh my gosh, I must've made some bad choices in that story then!

• Mary_Jane_Doe
      Mary_Jane_Doe commented
      Editing a comment
      Whaaaaaat. How did you win? :O

The gems might get you an extra scene or a compliment and you get to dress like you have some sense but the overall story line will be the same. In most stories now gem choices will just get you a nicer outfit and nothing else. The only story where gem choices were useful was the Demi lovato one and those gem choices didn't make much of a difference but you at least got closer to your goal and you got to return to old outfits

Comment

Working...
    X