Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Visually different?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visually different?

Seeing the previous post visually unappealing, I saw thatLelya had agreed on the previous post. Karen, Gretchen, and Regina don't look so alike!

See:

Vs.

Not only that, I would like to add the fact that there are no faces that are able to be created when I try to make a face that looks like them!

I agree, they look off. Also, it's kind of weird that they made a sort of new style for Mean Girls, and then just dropped it?

Comment

• ChloeDraws
      ChloeDraws commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

• Baris
      Baris commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, the Mean Girls characters look like limelight. Well their faces do.

I just realized, the Mean Girls characters don't look like Ink at all. Their bodies are Ink, but their faces are Limelight.

Comment

• ChloeDraws
      ChloeDraws commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree, that's what I wrote in the last paragraph!

• AbbyGG
      AbbyGG commented
      Editing a comment
      The faces aren't Limelight. They're a completely new style. They added unnecessary detail to the faces that make them look about 15 years older...and I hope this is why they dropped it.
Working...
X