Visually different?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visually different?

Seeing the previous post visually unappealing, I saw thatLelya had agreed on the previous post. Karen, Gretchen, and Regina don't look so alike!

See:

Vs.

Not only that, I would like to add the fact that there are no faces that are able to be created when I try to make a face that looks like them!

I agree, they look off. Also, it's kind of weird that they made a sort of new style for Mean Girls, and then just dropped it?

Comment

• ChloeDraws
      ChloeDraws commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

• Baris
      Baris commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, the Mean Girls characters look like limelight. Well their faces do.

I just realized, the Mean Girls characters don't look like Ink at all. Their bodies are Ink, but their faces are Limelight.

Comment

• ChloeDraws
      ChloeDraws commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree, that's what I wrote in the last paragraph!

• AbbyGG
      AbbyGG commented
      Editing a comment
      The faces aren't Limelight. They're a completely new style. They added unnecessary detail to the faces that make them look about 15 years older...and I hope this is why they dropped it.

• stronglcves
      stronglcves commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a new art style that Episode made specifically for characters who are real. It would be practically impossible to make Janis Ian on INK without lots of things looking off. The art style is unreleased to the public so Episode just inserted INK for characters who were made up in the story.
Working...
X