Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

which mean girls story was your favorite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which mean girls story was your favorite?

my data had cleared up from my episode app, so all my progress cleared up, meaning i can earn gems this time! so i re-read mean girls all of the stories. im just creating this poll for fun.

mean girls: sorority rush was my favorite !! whats yours? *also, realized that all the mean girl stories start with s* i always seem to like the second story of the series, like how i like demi lovato: world tour the best <3

Mean Girls: Senior Year
    18.18%
    Mean Girls: Sorority Rush
    69.70%
    Mean Girls: Spring Break
    12.12%

I have to agree with you, Mean Girls: Sorority Rush was definitely the best! Senior Year was full of unnecessary drama and the fact that MC worked so hard, just to not go to Yale? Wow, so useless. Mean Girls: Spring Break was kind of a bit blank ?? The drama was very boring.

Comment

• freemcxtips
      freemcxtips commented
      Editing a comment
      yes Mean Girls: Sorority Rush is very nice such a enthusiastic girl and full of drama, Mean Girls: Spring Break is just a corrector but i guess which not so boring
Working...
X