Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me, or are some of the outfitsupposed to pay for HIDEOUS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me, or are some of the outfitsupposed to pay for HIDEOUS?

Some of the outfits that cost gems to buy are UGLY. I remember thinking, "Oh, God, eew that outfit is so disgusting looking, NEXT, I hope I don't accidentally pick "yes" to this nasty looking outfit. Also, the purple suit for prom was ghastly looking and cost over 100 gems! WHAT? So, a purple ghastly looking suit cost MORE than getting a leg up in the school presidential election by sabotaging Regina(That choice to sabotage Regina was like 45 gems). I would think getting a leg up on the school presidential election should cost MORE than a ghastly purple prom suit....

It's all just personal preferences.

Comment

The amount of gems their asking for is crazy CRAZY!!! I was playing Clueless and I was like nope....

Comment

• GoodMorningToki
        GoodMorningToki commented
        Editing a comment
        Mann I really wanted to play that. But I know Im going to get so frustrated. It really takes away from the game play.

• Trying_To_Help
        Trying_To_Help commented
        Editing a comment
        They do to get u to buy more gems.

• fcukforcookies
        fcukforcookies commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually Pitch Perfect is going nice without picking GEM options. So try it anyway

I wish it was like it used to be with Classic, with no gems and actually good choices that changed tihngs in the stories. With the outfit choices, really all it does is add an extra line or two where a character comments on your outfit choice and compliments it, then goes on with the story. It doesn't change anything.

Comment

Yeah. Guineapiglover is right. They don't change ANYTHING.
        Last edited by BEGINNER; 12-10-2017, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allison Smith View Post
          Some of the outfits that cost gems to buy are UGLY. I remember thinking, "Oh, God, eew that outfit is so disgusting looking, NEXT, I hope I don't accidentally pick "yes" to this nasty looking outfit. Also, the purple suit for prom was ghastly looking and cost over 100 gems! WHAT? So, a purple ghastly looking suit cost MORE than getting a leg up in the school presidential election by sabotaging Regina(That choice to sabotage Regina was like 45 gems). I would think getting a leg up on the school presidential election should cost MORE than a ghastly purple prom suit....
          The purple suit you are talking about looked scarily similar to Janis's prom outfit,IIRC. That type of suit fits Janis's rebel, march to the beat of her own drum, persona, but I am more of a feminine girl. My outfit was a feminine and pretty blue dress.

Comment

Originally posted by Allison Smith View Post
            I think the reason the purple suit cost so much is cause it was actually FROM the movie...
            But it is nasty

Comment

Episode always has the good stuff cost lots of gems, despite giving you one gem per story (unless it goes up after awhile)

Comment

It's always like: Oh my god! Wear this stunning dress! You'll look so hot and breathtaking and you'll get everything you want for 55 diamonds or wear this old ugly dress und receive nothing.

Comment

It's so annoying

Comment

I agree with you.

&

In Pretty little liars I chose that first option you get, to meet Alisson and together you two pick up an outfit for the party in Spencer's barn. Oh my god, that one was hideous...

Comment

Oh my god, agree. Definitely, definitely agree. Some of the outfits are just disgusting. I remember that in one of the Demi stories (I think it was the second one??) It had a choice on the first or second episode to choose an outfit to wear, either the same one as a judge from the previous year or a fashionable, stylish new one. I chose the old one, because I had no gems and it was just really pretty, but then everyone in the story was just like "Ew." For the scene, and the outfit cost like.. what, 25 gems? It would have been such a waste!

Comment

Working...
                      X