Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Actually, going to Yale really wouldn't help out MC too much....Spoilers..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, going to Yale really wouldn't help out MC too much....Spoilers..

MC kept harping on and on about needing to go to Yale because her anonymous paternal donor went to Yale. But how would that help her with her identity? She wouldn't be with him and just going to the same University he went to wouldn't help her know who he is or was. I feel that they should have said he was an active Professor and she definitely would have ended up being his student if she was accepted in Yale. Her being his destined student would have been a perfect incentive for her being hell-bent on her being accepted into Yale. Not going just because he also happened to have went in the past.

I agree! MC never seemed interested in her father, except for this Yale part. I mean, if she wants to find second part of her identity, why not to try find her father first? How just going to the same university can help? (why not go into the same sport instead or something)
    Last edited by Yovanna; 12-20-2017, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• line123462
      line123462 commented
      Editing a comment
      i don't think this was because of her father but her mom. her mom did pick a man who went to Yale . and mc thought that was what she did wish for her. mc even says it in one of the episodes. that she thought this was what her mom wanted her to do

• Yovanna
      Yovanna commented
      Editing a comment
      If I remember correctly, when talking to principal about Yale (in one of the first episodes), MC says that she wants to go to Yale to understand herself better.

She didn't want to go for herself. She wanted to go because she wanted to please her mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Yovanna View Post
      I agree! MC never seemed interested in her father, except for this Yale part. I mean, if she wants to find second part of her identity, why not to try find her father first? How just going to the same university can help? (why not go into the same sport instead or something)
      Oh my God, you are so right! going to the same sport actually would have been more plausible than just going to the same Yale University than him!

Comment

She didn' want to go her mom wanted her to go

at the end of the day Regina dropped out of yale anyway

Comment

Working...
        X