Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Gems are ruining it for me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gems are ruining it for me

I get they need gems choices, but they are taking it too far. After a few purchases, they should relieve it a bit. I mean one scene I paid 40+ gems and in the very same chapter they wanted me to pay 16+. It takes forever to earn gems then you lose them at once. I think after using a huge choice of 63 they would at least give the other as a bonus. But no, now they want me to pay 27. It’s just too much. 40, 50 And 60 choices are just too much to ask for a single choice. There are no chapters where you can get away with spending just 16 anymore. It’s getting ridiculous and I feel I’m never going to finish it.

I agree it should be like 10-20 gems at most 25+ is too much considering we get 1 gem per game

Comment

Hi! Just jumping in to share this Feature Request asking for more opportunities to earn gems and passes. Thought it might be of interest Feel free to include your input and support ✌️

Comment

just dont choose the gem choices it only gets you like 1 scene or compliment, and either way you end up exactly how u would if you spent gems.

Comment

• AJ PELZER
          AJ PELZER commented
          Editing a comment
          But you get bored to death of the exact same thing on every replay

• stronglcves
          stronglcves commented
          Editing a comment
          well, i mean, if you're replaying it, obviously the same thing is gonna happen again... theres really no change in it which is why it's called a replay.

• AJ PELZER
          AJ PELZER commented
          Editing a comment
          thats why I use gems. To discover new things I might have missed
      Working...
      X