Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Mean Girls: Senior Year just launched in the App Store!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mean Girls: Senior Year just launched in the App Store!

Step inside girl world, right where the movie left off, and navigate the drama and romance of Senior Year at North Shore High. As you battle Regina George, you will get to know characters from the movie like Cady, Janis, Damian, and of course the Plastics. You will also meet the guy of your dreams, but Regina won't let you get him that easily. What choices will you make Senior Year? And is ‘Fetch’ finally going to happen?

- CREATE YOUR PERSONAL LOOK and choose your best outfits!
    - FLIRT your way to the top and find love!
    - MAKE FRIENDS WITH MEAN GIRLS CHARACTERS and hang out with the coolest clique!
    - PARTY at prom with your hot date and meet new friends at the after-party!
    - DREAM BIG and get into your top college!

Download now on iOS and Android: bit.ly/MeanGirlsEpisode

I updated the app but the Mean Girls story doesn't show up at all

Comment

• Christine
      Christine commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi PoisonIvy, it may take a little while for the story to show up in your app! Are you on Android or iOS?

I'm on Android

Comment

OMG it looked so awesome to play! I have play the first few episode! but I'm really disappointed that you couldn't choose the gender that you wanted to date like the Demi Lovato game. That was one of the things I liked most about it. Now it feels very forced that you have to like that guy. I don't know if I should play the rest of the episodes. Because I'm worried that it will force you too date him. Even though I'm clicking that choices to deny I like him. Which is a thing I hate in episode stories when your choices don't matter and it forces you to do what you choose not to do anyway.

Comment

I updated but its not there? How long does it take to show up? Also that is disappointing you can't date girls, that's what I have been doing in my demi game

Comment

I like the game and also the plot. But There is something that makes everything weird, your character size. Ok, everyone is like, thinner and smaller but your character is bigger in everything, such as the face, the body etc... I know It's too late to re-edit the character's size but just as a warning for future stories with this kind of graphic design.

Comment

I'm crying right now. I have an iPod, where I've istalled Episode on. But I can't update to IOS 7 or newer because my iPod can only be IOS 6 or earlier. This. Is SO. Unfair.

Comment

• anime
              anime commented
              Editing a comment
              ah waddles I know the feels ; - ; . ipod 4's really succ lmao

• Miss Molly
              Miss Molly commented
              Editing a comment
              The three of us are stuck in the iPod 4 struggle club.

Originally posted by Rex View Post
            I updated but its not there? How long does it take to show up? Also that is disappointing you can't date girls, that's what I have been doing in my demi game

Ikr? I hoped we would the option to date girls as well. I hate Micah he is a creepy jerk!

Comment

Here is hoping that it will have a separate App like Demi Lovato: Path to Fame.

Comment

• Christine
                Christine commented
                Editing a comment
                Stay tuned!!

This game is so FUN and FETCH

Comment

Guys, what about originality... The story is uninteresting, I am limited to only one guy (why not add a girl as well?) and I have to concentrate hard so I can see "Cady" instead of "Lindsay Lohan after drugs" :P Plus, the story is not well thought. Yale can only accept one student from a particular school? I mean, I'm sure there are more realistic ideas out there, in order to create a plot... The Demi Lovato stories are light years ahead. That was a very interesting project! I hope we'll see more stories like that one in the future.
                Last edited by chris_k; 07-29-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Since the Demi Lovato Season 2 update I haven't able to find it or Mean Girl SY on my play store and when I have it has been saying that I can't install the app because the device isn't compatible. I've tried rooting, but it just doesn't seem to work. I'm dying a painful death knowing I can't read anything Episode related when I have time....

Comment

Originally posted by chris_k View Post
                    Guys, what about originality... The story is uninteresting, I am limited to only one guy (why not add a girl as well?) and I have to concentrate hard so I can see "Cady" instead of "Lindsay Lohan after drugs" :P Plus, the story is not well thought. Yale can only accept one student from a particular school? I mean, I'm sure there are more realistic ideas out there, in order to create a plot... The Demi Lovato stories are light years ahead. Even though I really don't like Demi Lovato, I have to admit that that was a very interesting project! I hope we'll see more stories like that one in the future.
                    I agree about the whole dating thing like why only Micah he is a creepy pretentious jerk why does my character like him? And lol about the Lindsay Lohan thing.

Comment

I don't like this one.
                      Regina looks like a 50 year old lady with a ton of operations.
                      It took me like 7 chapters to recognize Karen.
                      Gretchen is fetch, no complains at all.
                      My character looks weird next to Cady, like I have a really big head or something.
                      And the plot is not well-thought and boring. Me against Regina for that shit that I don't remember? Just because money? And by miracle, Yates only accepts ONE student per generation. I hate Micah so fucking much. Me ruining Regina's reputation? People not caring that I have changed? Having to spend diamonds I don't have so I can do 50% of the stuff in the game? No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetgirl16 View Post
                        I agree about the whole dating thing like why only Micah he is a creepy pretentious jerk why does my character like him? And lol about the Lindsay Lohan thing.
                        Hahaha glad we agree

Comment

Working...
                        X