Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Mean Girls: Senior Year just launched in the App Store!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sakurapiegp View Post
    I don't like this one.
    Regina looks like a 50 year old lady with a ton of operations.
    It took me like 7 chapters to recognize Karen.
    Gretchen is fetch, no complains at all.
    My character looks weird next to Cady, like I have a really big head or something.
    And the plot is not well-thought and boring. Me against Regina for that shit that I don't remember? Just because money? And by miracle, Yates only accepts ONE student per generation. I hate Micah so fucking much. Me ruining Regina's reputation? People not caring that I have changed? Having to spend diamonds I don't have so I can do 50% of the stuff in the game? No thanks.
    My thoughts exactly, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by sakurapiegp View Post
      I don't like this one.
      Regina looks like a 50 year old lady with a ton of operations.
      It took me like 7 chapters to recognize Karen.
      Gretchen is fetch, no complains at all.
      My character looks weird next to Cady, like I have a really big head or something.
      And the plot is not well-thought and boring. Me against Regina for that shit that I don't remember? Just because money? And by miracle, Yates only accepts ONE student per generation. I hate Micah so fucking much. Me ruining Regina's reputation? People not caring that I have changed? Having to spend diamonds I don't have so I can do 50% of the stuff in the game? No thanks.

Same, I feel like I have no control over what my character does because most of it you have to use gems. Also, our characters do have really big heads
      If you go check out the new story GEORGIA that is on the Romance genes, that Author is using the new theme, the girls have bigger heads than the guys! I don't like the girl characters but I think the new theme is a step up for guys KINDA.

Comment

SO FETCH! (You can use Fetch for anything!) THAT'S FETCH!

Comment

Loving the new graphics and clothes...will these eventually be mixed in with normal game play so that we can use them in our own stories?

Comment

Originally posted by louise2197 View Post
            Loving the new graphics and clothes...will these eventually be mixed in with normal game play so that we can use them in our own stories?

Hey, louise2197! Yeah, I've wondered the same thing, and we WILL have access to the new graphics soon. Episode Employee, Cass, confirmed it in this post: http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...tory-style-art

She said: "Psh, where did you guys hear we aren't letting you guys use it? We're totally letting you guys use it. Can't say when, but can say we're working to get it as soon as possible!"

Comment

Originally posted by beeahngkuh View Post

Hey, louise2197! Yeah, I've wondered the same thing, and we WILL have access to the new graphics soon. Episode Employee, Cass, confirmed it in this post: http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...tory-style-art

She said: "Psh, where did you guys hear we aren't letting you guys use it? We're totally letting you guys use it. Can't say when, but can say we're working to get it as soon as possible!"

Ohh that's good...thank you for letting me know!! Love the new graphic details and hairs etc. Would be nice to have it mixed with some of the old styles too!

Comment

Mean girl new app rocks! I just got it a few weeks back and have played it. But the dating drama god! why only Micah he is super creepy! !

Comment

I REALLY wish they added a girl to date. REALLY.

Comment

This have nothing with this post to do, but anyway...
                    Yes, I'm new and I have a problem. When i try to save it says "warning" but I'm pretty sure it's RIGHT!
                    "@LEAH (talk_gossip)" is an warning? Really? What's wrong?
                    Can anyone tell my stupid brain what's wrong with that, please!
                    I have tryed to write some dialoge under too...
                    @LEAH (talk_gossip)
                    That dress was so ugly.)
                    But then it came "ERROR"... WTF?!
                    I'm giving up my life here, can anyone help?!

Comment

Originally posted by Minnimus View Post
                      This have nothing with this post to do, but anyway...
                      Yes, I'm new and I have a problem. When i try to save it says "warning" but I'm pretty sure it's RIGHT!
                      "@LEAH (talk_gossip)" is an warning? Really? What's wrong?
                      Can anyone tell my stupid brain what's wrong with that, please!
                      I have tryed to write some dialoge under too...
                      @LEAH (talk_gossip)
                      That dress was so ugly.)
                      But then it came "ERROR"... WTF?!
                      I'm giving up my life here, can anyone help?!
                      It should be...
                      @LEAH starts talk_gossip
                      OR

LEAH (talk_gossip)
                      That dress was so ugly.

Hope this helps and gl with your story!
                      Also, for future reference, put this in Directing Help & Tips

Comment

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6411362277785600 -> please read my teen pregnancy story

Comment

I just want to date Janis! We are obviously meant to be together... 😢

Comment

yes..i am also agree

Comment

Hello guys
                              Im Sarah from Quebec city , Canada
                              I love this story very much .. Can u help me
                              Iwant to write a story where to do that ??
                              anyone help me please ..
                              Thanks in advance

Comment

• Red
                                Red commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Can you open your messages section? It's on the top right of the page. I sent you something

QWRLDGAS4Y free passes

Comment

Working...
                              X