Story Not Showing in the App

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Not Showing in the App

Hey guys! I have recently created a story on the portal and It's not showing in the app so I can read it...I've tried logging out then logging back in and I also deleted the app and redownloaded it...
    If anyone could help me that would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks, Purps

I'm having the same issue! I had been checking my story for about a week now. Then I went to check it today and its not showing in the create section. Its still in my portal but not in the app. I've tried unloading and reinstalling. I've tried clearing the cache. I've tried signing out and back in, and restarting the phone. Nothing has worked. What the fudge???

Comment

• PurpleReaperGurl
      PurpleReaperGurl commented
      Editing a comment
      Damm, I messaged Cass yesterday (no response yet) but if she gets back to me I'll tell you what she says because this is obviously a problem for other people as well...

• AMR.episode
      AMR.episode commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be great! Its super fustrating :/

I'm having the same problem.

Comment

• PurpleReaperGurl
      Editing a comment
      I will update you when I find a solution

• PurpleReaperGurl
      Editing a comment
      We have found a solution! Check it out below

I found a solution! Mine kept saying my backgrounds were still pending. And I had actually copy and paste my story from an old name to revamp it under a new name that I have access to the email account. Any whos. I removed all the pending backgrounds. Saved it. Then re-added the backgrounds. I guess if you just add a pending background before saving it, it doesn't register to the app. Now its working perfectly fine. Hope that helps!

Also I had a lot of characters that when I transferred over I changed the names but forgot to change it in the script. so double check to make sure ALL your characters are correct and all the outfits are correct!

Comment

• AMR.episode
      AMR.episode commented
      Editing a comment
      Did it work for you??

• PurpleReaperGurl
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it did! I can finally for the spot directing in my story Thank you again!

• AMR.episode
      AMR.episode commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem!!
Working...
X