Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Nobody can read my story due to an error...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody can read my story due to an error...

Apparently nobody can access my story I just published...I was wondering why it wasn't getting read...apparently this is happening with a lot of stories. Please fix it 6 months of hard work and nobody can even read it. ugh.

Attached Files

If this problem persists, be sure to submit a support ticket and our team will do their best to help you resolve the issue!

Comment

• myarmyofmonkeys
      myarmyofmonkeys commented
      Editing a comment
      I realize that, since it says that right on the screen error, I was reporting it to the bug report forum... I am already waiting for 3 tickets to be answered so I don't really want to submit another one right now...

• AshlynnA
      AshlynnA commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if you have three other tickets waiting to be answered, it's okay to submit another one. No need to worry or feel shy, since our support team is here to help!

AshlynnA this issue was resolved when I published the rest of my episodes. Not sure what went wrong. I tried republishing beforehand, but it only worked after I published everything in my portal. Strange. It must be a bug.

Comment

• AshlynnA
      AshlynnA commented
      Editing a comment
      That does sound a little strange, but I'm glad it all worked out for you!
Working...
X