Background Does Not Exist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Does Not Exist

I have a background that was Approved and have been using it. Now all of a sudden it keeps saying it does not exist but it is right there in the art catalog. It is not greyed out. I have removed it and replaced it, restarted the browser, signed out and back in, restarted my computer, everything you can possibly think of and still back to square one. Error: Background does not exist Did you move or delete it. No I did not because it is sitting right there in the Art Catalog. Thanks for any help in advance.

You have either misspelled the background name or there is an error before or after the background in your script.

Comment

I will check the before and after for errors but definitely not misspelled because I click on it from the Art Catalog. I will update after I proofread. Thank you.

Comment

Okay I found the issue. So apparently it does not like the directing command @character enters from left to screen right right after the background. I removed it and put a different command and it worked like a charm. Thank you so much

Comment

Did not mean to put right twice lol

Comment

Working...
          X