Glitch After Ads Play, Episode Won't Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch After Ads Play, Episode Won't Play

After I watch advertisements from sponsors whatever story I'm reading completely freezes. It gets stuck on the blue screen where it says here are a few words from our sponsors. And it wastes a pass!!! And even if I close it out and re-open it, it makes me re-watch the three ads and freezes all over again. I sent a help request about this and never received an answer. How else can I contact support for this?? Thanks!!

Please be sure to submit a ticket, that way our support team can lend a hand with the issue!

Comment

I submitted a ticket, but never received a reply. I guess I'll just send another...

Comment

That always happens to me, I usually give it a day then it's all fixed again.

Comment

Same for me! Its very frustrating.

Comment

When I went to submit another ticket, it said that it's an issue they are aware of and are trying to fix. Guess I won't be getting any passes back though lol.

Comment

This usually happens to me. I usually just exit and close the app a few times and it’s usually stops for a while.

Comment

this happens to me quite often now after they make us watch 3 ads. i really hope they fix it. makes me not want to play app at times.

Comment

Working...
                X