Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Profile Bug

Hi there,
    I'm not so sure if this is where you would report bugs concerning the episode forum, but I'm not sure where else to post this. It's minor really. I just recently updated my "style" on my episode forum profile page. Saved it just fine. However, when I tried to go back and change the colour of something, the colour wheel did not appear, nor can I save any other changes. The save button does absolutely nothing. I have tried refreshing the page, logging out/logging back in, using different browsers, but to no avail, I still get the same bug.I have inserted a picture down below as it is kind of bizarre. I shall post an update if anything changes.

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 2.25.41 AM.png

Again, sincerest apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section of the forum.
    Thank you.
    Happy holidays, and best wishes for the new year ahead!
    Lunar ☾
    Last edited by LuluMoon; 12-27-2017, 01:48 PM.

Originally posted by LuluMoon View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm not so sure if this is where you would report bugs concerning the episode forum, but I'm not sure where else to post this. It's minor really. I just recently updated my "style" on my episode forum profile page. Saved it just fine. However, when I tried to go back and change the colour of something, the colour wheel did not appear, nor can I save any other changes. The save button does absolutely nothing. I have tried refreshing the page, logging out/logging back in, using different browsers, but to no avail, I still get the same bug.I have inserted a picture down below as it is kind of bizarre. I shall post an update if anything changes.

{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreen Shot 2017-12-28 at 2.25.41 AM.png Views:\t1 Size:\t27.2 KB ID:\t1519224","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1519224","data-size":"medium"}

Again, sincerest apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section of the forum.
    Thank you.
    Happy holidays, and best wishes for the new year ahead!
    Lunar ☾
    Hi Lulu and my apologies for the delayed response. This could be an issue with a few different things. Please try these steps and let me know if it helps.
    • Clear your browsers cache
    • Try a different browser, Google Chrome is recommended but you might also have better luck with a different one (I know you said you have tried different browsers, can you let me know which ones?)
    • Disable browsers addons/extensions. Some browser addons are known to mess with certain scripts on websites and might cause them to not work properly (especially if you have an adblocker enabled)
    Please let me know if this helps at all. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post

Hi Lulu and my apologies for the delayed response. This could be an issue with a few different things. Please try these steps and let me know if it helps.
      • Clear your browsers cache
      • Try a different browser, Google Chrome is recommended but you might also have better luck with a different one (I know you said you have tried different browsers, can you let me know which ones?)
      • Disable browsers addons/extensions. Some browser addons are known to mess with certain scripts on websites and might cause them to not work properly (especially if you have an adblocker enabled)
      Please let me know if this helps at all. Thanks!
      No worries, thanks for replying! I've tried Safari and I'm still getting the same result unfortunately . I did try making a new account to see if it was just my current one having issues. Turns out, the new account was functioning properly. Although logging back into this account, I'm still not able to save any changes and the colour wheels aren't popping up. I did this all on the same google account I am logged in on my chrome browser. So I've tried it on a different google profile and it's still only my current episode forum account having the issues. I don't have any extensions activated at the moment and I've cleared my cache/cookies. I've even tried logging in on different devices but the issue is still there. Not sure what else to do from here sadly.

Thanks again!
      Last edited by LuluMoon; 01-11-2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Hey LuluMoon I have gone ahead and requested that the team look into this for you. Can you please log out and in of your current account and give it another shot?

Comment

Hi Jeremy, haha...the problem just got a tad bit more complicated 😬. I actually can't even log back into my account atm, which is why I had to reply using my friend's account. I had made sure that I was typing the correct password numerous times, and also sent a password-change to the email I have registered with, but I haven't received it. I've checked my junk, spam, and trash folders and nothing seems to be showing up. Do I file a report with pocketgems or PM you my details? I have my activation ID, activation email, and the last password I remember for my LuluMoon account if that helps with any sort of verification.

Thanks a bunch for all the help!

Comment

• Jeremy
            Jeremy commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh no! I am sorry to hear that. Please submit a ticket to our support team from the email address associated with your forum account and we will get this taken care of. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Jeremy, I just got my account back, thank you so much! I also checked my profile, and the same customisation problem is still there and persisting. I think it has something to do with applying an image to the toolbar feature, because the image I uploaded previously actually doesn't show up anymore. I appreciate the team for looking into this for me, it's a minor aesthetic issue really, so if I ever find myself reaaaaaally neeeeeding to change my profile style I think I'll just make a new account. If the problem starts to interfere with other parts of the interface I'll be sure to let the team know. But for the time being, I'm enjoying my experience on the forum overall so I'm all good. Bigbig thank you again for all the help!

Have a good day!

Comment

Working...
          X