Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

characters appearing off screen ONLY in mobile preview?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• characters appearing off screen ONLY in mobile preview?

first off, sorry if this is the wrong place. not too sure if this should be in a subsection or not. also, i'm relatively new to episode and the whole creating things, however i feel like i've got a good grasp on it. at least, one where i'd be able to tell what was causing this problem if it was extremely obvious (hopefully lol)

anyways, i've been writing a story and have been using the preview given to you in the writer's portal (i believe it's called? unsure of the terminology. the place you use on the computer) and went to check the preview on the app and, lo and behold, my characters aren't on screen there. for a split second, i can sometimes see their head and/or hands, but other than that, they're gone.

i've checked extensively to make sure everything right, and i have no errors that'd be causing it and it works perfectly fine on my computer.

i have a iphone 7, updated to the latest update, and my apps fully up to date. i've tried closing and going back, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, turning my phone on and off, everything i could think of.

here is a photo of what it looks like on my phone
    ds6iWpO.jpg

and what it looks like on my computer
    QV23m2t.png

these are the exact same scenes, exact same actions, exact same everything. i just cannot figure out why, on mobile only, my character is there.

No, you're not the only one, I thought it was a glitch but I remember seeing it as an update. But still I came on here to ask the same question, Someone help us !!
    I hate that diamond square in certain scenes.

Comment

Hi! andrewshambles! So sorry to hear you've been having this problem :/ If you submit a ticket to our support team they'll be happy to help you figure this out

Comment

Working...
      X