Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

I've been locked out of my account for weeks (Margaret A. Knox)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been locked out of my account for weeks (Margaret A. Knox)

I've been locked out of my forums account, Margaret A. Knox, for several weeks now. I have my password saved in my computer so that I don't have to type it manually every time, and one day when I went to log in it said my password was incorrect. This actually happened to me last year as well, and I submitted a support ticket to retrieve my account. I have submitted multiple support tickets and several Forgot Password? requests, but I have not gotten a single email in response. I checked my spam folder, too, and there was nothing there. I feel extremely frustrated because this is the second time this has happened. Can you please help me restore my account?

Please help!

Comment

Margaret A. Knox (Help) Please check the request ticket that you submitted yesterday. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X