Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Episode App Won't Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode App Won't Open

I'm having trouble opening the Episode app. It starts to load, but then stops and returns to my phone's home screen. I've tried reopening the app many times, have force stopped the app, cleared the app's cache, checked the play store to make sure it was up to date, and restarted my phone, but I still can't get it to open.

Update on my problem: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it opened fine until I restored my progress using my username and password. Then it started to do the same thing as before again.

Comment

I have the same problem and I don't know what to do :c

Comment

Mine has been doing the same thing for the last 2 days. It won't even load just crashes to my phone home screen. Have forced stop, cleaned cache, uninstalled and rebooted phone but nothing is working. My gems better still be there when and if I ever get back in *sigh*

Comment

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem­čśú

Comment

Hi all and thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please make sure to submit a ticket to our tech team who will be more than happy to assist you with this. Thanks again!

Comment

UPDATE: This is now being looked into. Please keep submitting your ticket's with as much detail as possible. Thanks for everyone's assist!

Comment

NEWEST UPDATE: Can everyone that is having please full close / force close the game and reboot your device? At this point the issue should be resolved.
                Last edited by Jeremy; 09-23-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Jeremy I've rebooted and tried re-installing the app but the same thing is happening. Do you want me to submit a ticket again, or wait. This problem is on my tablet as I don't use my phone for apps.

Comment

Originally posted by LTea View Post
                    Jeremy I've rebooted and tried re-installing the app but the same thing is happening. Do you want me to submit a ticket again, or wait. This problem is on my tablet as I don't use my phone for apps.
                    Hi LTea . Yeah, the best course of action that you can take now would be to submit another ticket. This could be a separate issue than the one in this thread. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

• LTea
                      LTea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I can't access my Support Id to post the ticket. I tried looking in settings but it's not listed and I can't access the app to find it.

• Jeremy
                      Jeremy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LTea please let the support team know this in the ticket and they should be able to respond to you with more information or options. Thanks for your patience.

I sent them ticket too its not open in my tablet..

Comment

Funny thing. I had the same problem just now. I was about to send them an email for my support ID, but I decided to try using a link to my story and open up the app with it. It worked and the app opens up now.

Comment

Working...
                      X