Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

App-wide glitch and crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App-wide glitch and crash

I have had several reports of my story and others glitching and crashing. I went in and tested the story myself and there are several cases where characters continue to walk after they have been commanded not to and then the story gets to a certain point, goes black and crashes. It is not just my story as I have seen on Instagram several people complaining that stories are crashing. Anyone else noticing the glitch and crash currently happening???

Mines doing that today. As soon as I click on the story to read. It automatically crashes and closes out the App.

Comment

I think that you should submit a ticket.

Comment

• MindyDaye
        MindyDaye commented
        Editing a comment
        I submitted one. After I sent them the crash report hours ago, they have yet to get back to me 😕
        Last edited by MindyDaye; 11-02-2017, 05:56 PM.

I got a reply back from PocketGems. It is an Episode wide glitch that they are currently working on! Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

Comment

I have the same issues. Crashing app, looping animations restarting in scenes, many scenes after their initial usage, characters walking without them to be commanded to. I submitted a ticket yesterday and I think they are looking into it already.

Comment

• StillyMom
          StillyMom commented
          Editing a comment
          I had one reader say that the glitch seems to be fixed. I haven't tried it myself yet but, she sent me screenshots of the rest of the episode. Hopefully, it's fixed. Sucks that it happened on the same day I published an episode.

• Arrows.Episode
          Arrows.Episode commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, for me too. I had just finished revamping all my episodes (18!) and at the last one it started to glitch Now I have to recheck all 18 episodes once again. I will check if it's working now.

I just had this problem trying to read the featured I Married a Prince so I don't think it's completely fixed. I submitted a ticket. I read other stories with no issues though.

Edit: After the app crashing on me at least 10 times this morning (probably closer to 20 lol) it finally let me read the episode, so I think it could be fixed now?
        Last edited by EliseC; 11-03-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X