Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Story has not updated for the last 2 weeks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story has not updated for the last 2 weeks.

I have published about 3 or 4 episodes of my story and it was error free etc but no update has shown on the home page or anything on the app like it usually, does for the last 2 weeks or more. Any ideas what's going on?

5AF9B2E9-38E6-45AA-AC57-9CC13C818EA1.png

Recently I started realising that when you press “publish”, you need to select the new chapters on the drop down menu - for me (I’m not sure about you), the default selection is that it only re-publishes already published episodes unless you change that.

I hope this has helped!
    Last edited by AndThatsShannii; 11-15-2017, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Thank you so much for getting back to me on this AndThatsShannii. I click on the episodes I need to publish first then I click the publish button like in my screenshot here. I also added a slight change to the start of all my episodes about a few days ago for it to remind the readers to turn up their sound for the volume thing. I got my dad to check that on his phone just earlier on and he said that little update to my chapters was there so I was delighted for that, but I just wonder has my episodes from 13 onwards been actually updated on the app cos usually it would show me after a few days that one of my chapters has been updated, but I havent seen that for about 2 weeks now.

If any of my readers come back and complain that they havent got an update for weeks, then I will have to send a ticket or something.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yay I just saw on the homepage 'Updated!' over my story. Great stuff <3 <3

Comment

Working...
        X