This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors when I playtest

So I was playtesting all five episodes of my story on the app but episodes 3-5 are missing the sound effects. I rechecked my script and everything is there, it even plays in the portal but just not in the app.

If you submit a ticket, our support team can try helping you get to the bottom of this!

Comment

• missrobee.episode
      missrobee.episode commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your response! I have already submitted a ticket. I'm wondering if the same error would apply to the readers or if it's just my app? I know it worked fine before.

• AshlynnA
      AshlynnA commented
      Editing a comment
      When the support team gets back to you, that's something you can bring up and inquire about!

this always happens to me!! don't worry, it's nothing. try restarting the episode or (i can't quite remember) pressing the "reload data" button (??) idk. it's a button like restore episode or something!!

and if the sounds still don't work, just wait a day or so. it usually works the next day for me. also, readers won't experience the sound errors unless they're an author themself and are having the same problems.

Comment

• missrobee.episode
      missrobee.episode commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ellesfaux I always get so worried whenever I encounter these kinds of errors. Thankfully it's just my app
Working...
X