Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error when trying to make a choice (specifically if using the if/.else/Elise kind)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when trying to make a choice (specifically if using the if/.else/Elise kind)

So, I don't know if anyone is going through similar but i'm starting to get this error when I would choose one of my second choice and the app thinks I chosen the first choice I checked my portal and used the right gains and ifs and even tried restarting my app, but for some odd reason the app thinks I chosen the first one instead of the second choice (To make it less confusing let's say you have the choice of "I want, pizza please." "I want salad, please." And you choose salad, in the app, it skips the choice you made and goes to the Pizza option instead.)

Please submit a ticket and our support team can try helping you out with the issue, whether it's a coding error or an actual bug!

Comment

Reset story progress when you test out choice gains. If you keep restarting/updating the episode, you have gained all the gains and so it confuses the system.

Comment

• AlysaThornton
        AlysaThornton commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay I tried your option and it works! Just small question do I have to keep resetting in case if I want to go the first option to check?

• Dara Amarie
        Dara Amarie commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you'll have to keep resetting story progress so that you don't gain all the flags. Something else you can do is enable the Picker (it lets you choose which branch to follow when testing out your story).
    Working...
    X