Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode App is not letting me connect.. STAFF OF EPISODE INTERACTIVE MUST SEE..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode App is not letting me connect.. STAFF OF EPISODE INTERACTIVE MUST SEE..

I am really disappointed right now because this error is preventing me from making my new story that I was working really hard on called the "The Reveal' (Sorry for the self-promotion I just had to lol) Anyways, I had this Episode App for 2 years and I Absolutely LOVE IT, but its really frustrating when I'm just making my story that I was working on and I can no longer get on the Episode App...

Every time when I open up the app on my phone its says :

Failed to fetch your stories from the server. Please check your internet connection and come back again!

(Then I press the "Ok" button and its showing this :

it shows this for hours and I never connect to the server
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have perfect internet connection, I rebooted my router, restarted/uninstalled the app and even disconnect and reconnect from my wifi...

STAFF OF EPISODE INTERACTIVE ; PLEASE READ AND REPLY WITH A SOLUTION!!! OR ANYONE
    Attached Files

I've had an issue loading my Episode too. I updated my phone software to a different IOS and it fixed. It also fixed my Instagram which wasn't allowing me to log in to any accounts, and my Twitter which was stuck in the loading screen. This was weird for me because my other apps were having the same problem, but someone I've talked too also fixed their app by updating their phone.

Comment

Working...
    X