Free trial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free trial

hello there, in the screenshot below you can see that im supposed to get 2 days trial for free, but when i click on it nothing happens. on the other hand, when i tap on the other offers everything is as it should be. so whats this thing with free trial that i cant even activate??

Sorry to hear about the issue! If you submit a ticket to our support team, they can help you out.

Comment

okay so i think i placed this post in wrong place. im here for the first time so forgive me. i have know idea, how it works as you can probably already tell

Comment

• AshlynnA
        AshlynnA commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries! I went ahead and moved it for you since I'm the mod around these parts. If you ever have an issue with the mobile app, this new section -
        "Report a Bug (Episode Mobile App)" is where you'd post a topic to discuss the problem.

• AshlynnA
        AshlynnA commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, welcome to the Episode forums! If you need anymore help navigating the forums, here is a handy dandy guide one of our admins made to help new members: http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...orums-tutorial

thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X