Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Unseen characters

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unseen characters

Hey,
    Last few days, I have been encountering a huge problem, which some characters are not seen in app. And some people have faced that problem while they were reading my story, as well. It affects readers' opinion about story and it creates unfair jugment about the story. Also it has started to get more often. Today, in almost every story, I have faced the problem.
    When I restart the app, I can see characters which I could not see them before. Hence, I figured it out the problem should not be about the writing part.

I hope you can find a solution for this problem.

Thank you for your interest.

Hi! Sorry to hear you've been having this problem, if you submit a ticket to our support team they can help you figure this out! ✌️

Comment

Working...
    X