Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Overlay Approval Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlay Approval Error

I got an email today stating that my overlay was approved, yet in the writer portal, it still shows that it is under review. I know one other author that is experiencing the same issue. I replied to the email, but unsure if I should submit a support ticket as well. Yes, I resaved the episode. I've exited out of the portal. It still says under review despite the email.

Same thing has happened to me! I uploaded 3 overlays, all were approved but now one is supposedly still in review and the other 2 have disappeared!

Comment

• StillyMom
      StillyMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you reply to the email, or did you submit a support ticket? This is the only thing holding up me publishing the next episode. If it isn't fixed in the next day or two, I'll have to redo a scene.

• JAEatonstories
      JAEatonstories commented
      Editing a comment
      I re-submitted my overlays and they've been approved and are still showing that way. Hopefully they stay there!

Been speaking with the support team about this. Can everyone please resubmit your images and see if it works this time? Thanks!

Comment

I have the same problem and had submitted a ticket earlier on. Jeremy Will resubmit and see if it works then. Thank you!

Comment

• Jeremy
        Jeremy commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry to hear that. Def keep me in the loop and let me know if the image approval is working fine now. Thanks

• Ruby L. Lee
        Ruby L. Lee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Jeremy, the image approval for both overlays and images seems to be working fine now. Thank you!

I have resubmitted the overlay for approval. Thank you, Jeremy. It was odd because I submitted another overlay this morning that was approved and seems to be working fine.
      Thank you for addressing this matter.
      J. Miley

Comment

Was the same for me. Unfortunately by now, only me resubmitted overlays have been approved. My backgrounds, which I resubmitted at the same time haven't. But I guess they have different persons do it. So it'll probably just take some time

Comment

• StillyMom
          StillyMom commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, an overlay I submitted for the NEXT episode was approved in less than 3 hours, but yet I resubmit the overlay that I need for THIS episode... and it has yet to be approved almost 12 hours later. This is the only thing keeping me from publishing and it is so frustrating.

• Arrows.Episode
          Arrows.Episode commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, that's bad. And you make me feel bad because I am not close to publishing

Jeremy This issue is still taking place. I submitted several backgrounds last night and got the email that they were approved, but in the writer portal, they show as in review. I know we had this issue last week, but it seems we are having to submit backgrounds over and over again constantly. Is there an idea when the nature of this problem will be resolved? I hate delaying publication because I have to submit the same background for approval three times before it registers in the portal as approved. Thank you!!

Comment

• Jeremy
          Jeremy commented
          Editing a comment
          Real sorry to hear that. Please submit a ticket to our support team, the more tickets we get from people the easier it will be to track it down and resolve it. Thanks and sorry again!

• StillyMom
          StillyMom commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!!!
      Working...
      X