Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

GAAAAAAAH Overlays!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAAAAAAAH Overlays!

I am having Overlay Issues! I saw a thread about how they are being accepted through email but not portal. I am having a very similar issue, but a bit more extreme!

Day 1, So I uploaded a lot of overlays. They were all excepted in like minutes, and I went to go check on them and they were gone in the portal. So I was like, maybe if I reload the page. That didn't work either. Maybe they will show up later?

Day 2, I uploaded new overlays, all accepted in minutes and my Day 1 overlays are still gone. So I saw that people re - up loaded them. I did that.

Day 3, I re - up loaded day 1's overlays (10 + overlays!). All accepted once again, but now they are still in review on the portal.

Day 4, I uploaded some more overlays - Day's 3 are still in review.

Day 5, Day 4's overlays are gone, and not in the portal. Day's 3 still in review!

This process is annoying and I don't know what's going on. Please help!

I feel you Angel... They said that all overlays should be resubmitted for approval, but the resubmitting is taking longer to approve than submitting new ones. It is very frustrating when you are waiting on one overlay to publish. I went ahead and exchanged a scene for an episode created background/overlay JUST so I could publish. So irritating that so many people are having the problem. I hope they fix it soon.

Comment

• FallenAngelNight13
      FallenAngelNight13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am glad to hear I am not the only one.

Hello! We on the Episode team want to assure you that we do our very best to process overlays as quickly as possible. Typically, we try to keep the wait to 72 hours or less, so it may take up to 3 days.

Comment

• FallenAngelNight13
      FallenAngelNight13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that but that isnt the issue. The glitch is that are accepted and we get the email but still in review on the portal.

• AshlynnA
      AshlynnA commented
      Editing a comment
      In that case, be sure to bring it up with support and submit a ticket to sort it out. If you bring it to their attention, they can probably help you out.
Working...
X