Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 14

Hi,

I always get Error 14, I changed everything but it wouldn't work. I don't get any other errors, too ..

Hello there! Could you give a little more info about what issue you're facing? It may be a simple coding issue. Of course, if it goes beyond coding and seems like a portal error, you can always submit a ticket with full details to see if our support team can lend a hand.
    Last edited by AshlynnA; 11-24-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Code works now
      Last edited by myoyaku_episode; 11-24-2017, 09:57 AM. Reason: The Code is working now!

Comment

• AshlynnA
        AshlynnA commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy to hear that! If you need help with anything else, feel free to let me know!

• Coco.S
        Coco.S commented
        Editing a comment
        How'd you fix it?

How did you get your's to work again? It works on my tablet but not on my laptop.

Comment

I think we'd all appreciate a list of errors with codes and explanations. For example, there's an error related to using props in scenes. It would be easier to preview the stories if we knew what exactly is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco.S View Post
          How did you get your's to work again? It works on my tablet but not on my laptop.
          I just waited a long time (one - two days) then it worked .. dunnow why I didnt really work :/

Comment

Working...
          X