Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Unable to parse >.<

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to parse >.<

Screenshot (50).png

Hi! I hope someone can help me with this. I haven't been able to work/save my story. My chapters are usually between 1800 - 2000 beats (including cc and outfit choices) but for some reason, I cant save this episode :/ it says that if the chapter is 8k lines may be too large to save but mine is only 1800 so far and I just need to do 2 more scenes but I'm stuck :S Please if anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it!!

Thank you in advance!!

Just copy your whole script, refresh the page, and paste your script. This small bug happens sometimes for some odd reason, all you need to do is just refresh the page.

Comment

• Jane Vent
      Jane Vent commented
      Editing a comment
      I did that 3 times, also I deleted the whole script then just pasted one scene and saved it and it work so I pasted the rest and it started to say unable to parse again 🙈 that’s when I decided to ask here 🤷*♀️

• Dara Amarie
      Dara Amarie commented
      Editing a comment
      You should submit a ticket then: https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Jane Vent
      Jane Vent commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much @DaraAmarie ☺️

^^ Like that comment said, refresh it. I've had this problem many times.

I search up online notes and paste it there (just in case I accidentally copy something and lose my script) and then refresh it, and paste it back there.

Comment

• Jane Vent
      Jane Vent commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeahh I already did 🙈 I even logged out and logged in couple of times, restart my tablet (I know it has nothing to do but I didn’t know what else to do.

I know this is after like, 3 months? But whenever my internet doesn't work, that happens.
    Might've helped?

Comment

I am having this issue too, and so are a few other people who are on IG. I saved what I had and refreshed and nothing helped. Idk what is going on.

Comment

Hi! We've been having an issue with one of the service providers for Episode, however it seems like it may have been resolved! ✌️

Comment

Working...
        X