Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

New forum for portal issues!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum for portal issues!

Hey everyone - my name is Laurie and I work on the community support team for Episode/Pocket Gems. We've added this new forum as a place to report any possible bugs (as opposed to directing or script errors) you might see when writing or publishing your story. Please let us know if you come across any! Happy writing

Super Laurie! I already love it ♥

Comment

Wow! This is great!

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

This will be very helpful, thank you

Comment

Thank you so much! This will help so much XD

Comment

Hi Laurie,

Is there a specific format we should report bugs in, such as how to name the threads, etc.? What sort of information would the team need regarding a bug?

Comment

• JudeLB
                JudeLB commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe you should look through chat and move all the known bugs here, so it won't be so empty?

• WL.
                WL. commented
                Editing a comment
                @Jude: I'll move those that I can find. Feel free to send links my way if you come across any.

• JudeLB
                JudeLB commented
                Editing a comment
                Will do....

As much specific information you can give - steps to reproduce the issue, screenshots, the browser/device you're using, any workarounds you have to get around the issue - would be great. Right now I don't really have a defined format that we need to necessarily stick to but we might develop one over time. And yeah - moving known bug threads here would be great! It's really helpful for our team to have all this information in one spot.

Comment

• WL.
                WL. commented
                Editing a comment
                Would you want me to move those started by Cass previously, such as this one and also this other one?

ETA: I moved a few I know about from Directing Help over and some I found through search, and closed those which I know for sure have been fixed. Let me know if you prefer the topics to be open, but I thought it would be good to help differentiate the resolved bugs from the unresolved.
                Last edited by WL.; 03-13-2015, 10:34 AM.

• laurie
                laurie commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds good - yeah I agree it makes sense to close ones that have been resolved. Thanks!

Thanks! This will help ALOT!

Comment

Hi Laurie!

Some people can't seem to make new outfits. Can someone please fix this? Here is the original thread: http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...te-new-outfits

Comment

Hi everyone, I’m Christine and I’m also a member of the community/support team for Episode (so you’ll be seeing a lot more of me around these parts)! Thanks for all your feedback about this new section of the forums and I hope you find it helpful going forward.

@Cassie: Regarding the issue you mentioned in the link above, the team is aware of this issue and hopes to release a fix for it in the next few days. I’m sorry we’re not able to release an immediate fix, but we’re working as fast as we can to get something out for you guys. Thanks for your patience, and I’ll respond to the other thread as well to let everyone know

Comment

• Ana_Willows
                    Ana_Willows commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi, I am the writer of my upcoming story.
                    I am unable to complete my story as I cannot save my chapter.
                    Please help!😊

• Xariyahx
                    Xariyahx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Christine, i have a problem with an error :
                    there is a { on x that does not have a matching }
                    i do understand the problem but i have recieved this by using a script template to change outfits
                    no matter what i do i cant seem to get rid of the error and it worked fine yesterday
                    please help as i cant continue with my story

Hey, to piggyback with Cassie (it means to add on) basically I am having to same issue with this. People said to refresh to the page, I have done that and no clothes. I try logging off and logging back tot he portal and nothing. I hope this get fix immediately and I will be patient until it gets fix. This is a good idea, Thanks again Laurie and Christine and I hope you both dropped in the forums soon.

Comment

• Christine
                    Christine commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the update about this, K.B.! I'm sorry you're still experiencing this issue, but we hope to have it fixed asap. Thanks for your patience!

so the ad goes on and after the screen stays blue.

Comment

• WL.
                    WL. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you have a bug to report, I think you should start a new topic.

• Girlsroxy
                    Girlsroxy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have a problem, and for some reason i cant type in the post box, so I have to comment to be able to type.
                    In the writer portal, When i click save, it only takes a few seconds. Today, it's just been saying 'Saving' and nothing is happening, even if i leave it for 5 minutes. Even if i dont add anything new,. PLEASE HELP, i'm not able to save chapters and stuff so i cant upload!

i have a problem, i'm new here. i created charcters and clothes and i want to start my story by start an episode in step 3 and it dont let me click it. help!! i want to start allready my story!

Comment

Where's the "animation" button on the dashboard into the writer portal? 😱

Comment

• Christine
                      Christine commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey Mikurra, which animation button are you referring to?

• Mikurra
                      Mikurra commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey Christine! That one into the Create Portal; You have ">> 10 lines", "
                  Working...
                  X