Which story should I write first?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which story should I write first?

So, I currently have 4 story ideas, and I'm equally excited to write all of them (which is the problem).

.:I WILL BE WRITING ALL OF THESE STORIES, SO IF YOU TAKE MY IDEA, I WILL SUE YOU:.

Heirs
    Genre:
    Comedy, Drama, Sitcom
    Estimated episodes: 15+
    Description (WIP): The students of Hightower Academy differ from normal students. They're rich, snobby, and don't have to worry about petty things like grades and jobs... They can just have fun.

Synopsis: So basically, it'll be a sitcom following a small group of friends (5-6, both genders). There will be sub plots following each character, but it would be in sitcom format, meaning there's a different main plot each episode.
    Vixx / Part-time Idols
    Genre: Comedy, Drama
    Estimated episodes: 5-10
    Description (WIP): Vixx is the hottest rock band on the market. What the world doesn't know, is that it's all a front.

Synopsis: This story will be about 4-5 assassins that are posing as a rock band. The plot will revolve around the MC becoming the boys' manager, and them having to keep her distracted when they have a target.
    Crimson Summer
    Genre:
    Mystery, Drama
    Estimated episodes: 6-8
    Description: An ominous letter threatening murder forces you to stay behind with six others while the other students leave campus. Will you be able to find who sent it before time runs out?

This story is based off of a story game (of the same name) that a close friend of mine wrote on the forums, and she's going to help me direct it (so I expect it to be amazing.) Anyway, it's about 7 different students that stay behind at school during summer break for various reasons. They soon discover that they're all being targeted and have to figure out by who and why.
    Life is Grimm
    Genre:
    Comedy, Sitcom
    Estimated Episodes: 10+
    Description (WIP): Being a reaper is kind of boring, especially for Violet. However, that changes when she joins a task force dedicated to hunting down rogue reapers.

Synopsis: This will be another sitcom-styled story. There will be 3-4 main characters on the task force, and all of them will have skeletons in their closets. It'll follow all of them as they do their job and get into trouble.

Also, if you have any ideas or advice, please share that.
    Heirs
    11.11%
    Vixx
    0%
    Crimson Summer
    77.78%
    Life is Grimm
    11.11%
    Last edited by △LOONA△; 01-04-2018, 11:12 PM.

I voted for Heirs, but I also like the sound of Lipstick & Alibis

Comment

I would definitely read Crimson summer if you ever wrote it. it looks like an awesome story!

Comment

Working...
      X