Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

How To Catch A Serial Killer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Catch A Serial Killer

Full Description: Elliot is thrown into a case that just might tear her apart, in order to find out who the killer is she must delve deeper into a warped reality that just might be her ruin. [LGBT+] [Choices Matter]

My question for all of you is one, would you read this? And two, should it be in limelight or ink?
    Limelight
    60.00%
    Ink
    40.00%

I voted for Limelight. It has many more behaviour animations that I think would be helpful for the sort of story you are describing.

I would definitely read it! Sounds exactly like the kind of story I would read. I hope you do write it

Comment

• GlamorousDolls
      GlamorousDolls commented
      Editing a comment
      <3 I do fully intend on writing it, thanks for your vote!

I say ink because they have a lot more clothing options which I feel can be very important for mystery types of stories

Comment

• GlamorousDolls
      GlamorousDolls commented
      Editing a comment
      I will definitely take that into consideration!

Limelight. That skeleton mask is perfectly creepy for a serial killer. Also, I would love to read this, especially if the situations represented within are accurate as you can make them and you promise me it'll have good grammar. I adore the few authors on Episode's trending pages who actually know how to write correct sentences.

Comment

• GlamorousDolls
      GlamorousDolls commented
      Editing a comment
      I will do my absolute best! <3 Thanks for the vote!
Working...
X