Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Character Analysis Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jodie would sigh before going there to check it out, her phone ready to call 911 if she can't handle it herself. She would do it because this is the 5th time this month, come on people!

Your character has the opportunity to either meet their favorite person ever, or let their best friend meet their favorite person (pretend they do not have the same favorite person). What do they do, and how do they handle it afterwards?

Comment

• Danny would let her best friend meet their favorite person but it would just be her so I mean... (Danny is married to Lia and they are each others best friend and favorite person so I mean...)

Your character is walking when they find a wallet on the ground and a ways away a woman looking through her purse frantically. What do they do? (Doing this so it's still noticeable xD)

Comment

• Leith would pick it up and give it right back with a smile and kindly tell the lady to be more careful as not many people would give it back.

Your character is being blackmailed, what are they using against your character and why?

Comment

• Stephen would be blackmailed with information about what he did to his old best friend. The blackmailer is doing this because they believe Stephen didn't pay for what he did to his friend.

Your character just woke up in an unfamiliar place, looking around they see they're surrounded by cement walls. The only way out is a metal door, but it's closed. How would they react?

Comment

• Athena would walk around in circle, slowly going insane. Then she would make up characters and talk to herself.

Your character's parents are being murdered in the living room. What would they do?

Comment

• Sabre would do everything in her power to stop it and even give her life for theirs.

Your character has been betrayed by their closest friend/ally, how do they react?

Comment

• Stephen would be shocked and he'd probably close himself off once again, reminding himself why he shouldn't get close to anyone.

Your character just found a way to bring back ONE person from the death? Would they do it? Who would they bring back?

Comment

• Rosé would bring back her sister without hesitation no matter what the price was.

Your character has accidentally killed someone along with a couple of other people. How would they react/ what would they do? Would they call the police? Would they hide the boy?

Comment

• Cassandra would keep her calm about it. She would not call the police and hide the bodies... well, it's the apocalypse and she has powers, so she wouldn't really need to hide them!

Your character is invited to be on a game show! Which show, and how do they react? Do they accept the invitation?

Comment

• (Okay, I just found this thread and I feel like it's time to revive it! Since I posted the last post, I guess I'll respond with a different character! So glad I found this)

Irene would be invited to American Ninja Warrior. She would be really shocked at first, and wouldn't want to accept the invitation, but eventually, she'd accept the invitation.

Your character just discovered someone they thought was dead was alive. Who is that person? How does your character react?

Comment

• It's Alexei's dad- he'd be absolutely mindblown, think it was fake, and when he realized it was real, he'd just live the same way he always has, but try to hide the fact that his mom was dead from his dad and try to hide the fact that his dad was alive from Natasha so he wouldn't hurt her if it was actually fake or distract her and he'd try to take care of his dad too.

Your character has a choice between saving their soulmate's life or the world. What do they choose?

Comment

• Stephannie would save her soulmates life so no one could take him away from her.

Your character has just killed someone do they turn themselves in? Or how do they hide it?

Comment

• Evelyn would hide it and try to leave as little evidence as possible. Whoever she killed probably deserved it and no one is going to stop her from doing her job.

Your character is in a room with all the people they have ever influenced. How would they react?

Comment

• Alexei would feel like a powerful little shit because he's pretty manipulative and a compulsive liar but that doesn't mean his influence was always negative so he'd feel somewhat proud then ashamed :3

Where is the one place your character feels the safest? How would they react if they return to this place and find it in ruins?

Comment

• Jude's safe place is a tree right behind her house. She loves to sit down and draw anything that comes to mind. If she found the tree cut down she would break down and cry. Maybe trash the whole house.

What is your character's strangest fear?

Comment

Working...
                                X