Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a story on Episode called "Bunny Belles", and I was thinking of doing a RP inspired by it? Anyone interested?

Comment

• SillyCupcake22233
      SillyCupcake22233 commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven’t really heard of that story, and I’m sure I’m not alone on that. Maybe you can elaborate more? And be more detailed with exactly how your RP is going to work? That’d be really helpful. Detail is an amazing thing that will really get people excited to join your RP.

Also, I noticed you already have a few other RP/SG projects in the works right now. Maybe you can focus on them to make them great and try not to spread yourself so thin. There are quite a few people waiting for the switch to start and other things. Maybe you can focus on that instead of creating a new RP.

• EpisodeGirl5678
      EpisodeGirl5678 commented
      Editing a comment
      SillyCupcake22233 you are absolutely right, lol, I am trying to spread myself to thin.
      Thank you for the advice!

• This is my first time even being in the RP section so I'm pretty excited right now.
    I have a few ideas so please tell me if your interested or if the idea is already taken.

1) Gang Wars
    I didn't really want to bring this up because I know how people feel about publicizing gangs and stuff but that's not what this is about. I just thought it'd be really fun.
    Basically there would be maybe 3 gangs or you can go solo but it'd be more fun to join a gang (more depending on how many people sign up) with different specialties. I'll decide names and other things if this peeks other people's interest. Basically, you'd customize your character, you'd choose your gang and a position of your choice, your weapon and your transportation as well. You can do things like secretly date someone from another gang, start gang wars, or whatever other plot twist you wish to do. We'd roleplay battles, and I'd post quests and missions, and when it's all over the best gang will be the winner. Are RP's supposed to end im not sure sorry.

2)Isekai
    You were all hit and killed by Truck-kun! You were all reincarnated into a magical world. You'd choose jobs and roles in the guide such as (mage and healer). You'd need to complete quests to level up.

I'll start with these two, tell me if you're interested

Comment

• AwesomeAnon
      AwesomeAnon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, role-plays can end, and I think the gang wars plot sounds interesting.

• Operation Black Badger:

Inspired by the Shadowhunter novel: The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare (the events prior to The Cold Peace and The Cold Peace are based upon within the books but the events after are all created by me).

Los Angeles, 2007
    Shadowhunter, Sebastion Morgenstern, made allegiance with many fair
    folk and turned many Shadowhunters into monsters. This was the start of his Dark Warrior Army and his betrayal to his Downworlder (part human and part demon, and are even said to be the demonic counterpart of Shadowhunter, who are part human and part angel. They include werewolves, vampires, warlocks, and faeries) kind.

The Dark War (2007)
    Sebastion Morgenstern led his army into a Los Angeles Institute. It was there the slaughter of innocent Downworlders began. No one could be trusted, not even family. Andrew Blackthorn, a fellow Shadowhunter, husband, and father of seven proved this when Morgenstern rendered him into one of his braindead warriors, who cornered his own children in the attack forcing his 12-year old son, Julian Blackthorn to kill him.

Jace Herondale and Clary Fray (The Dark War, 2007)
    Alike most Shadowhunters who found themselves within The Dark War, Jace and Clary fought Morgenstern's army with their Shadowhunter training and skills. But it was this event that changed their lives forever when they killed Sebastion Morgenstern and put an end to The Dark War they went from ordinary Shadowhunters to legends.

The Cold Peace
    After the end of The Dark War, for the part, the fair folk played within the war and for turning their backs on all Downworlders, The Clave (the political body of Nephilim, who keeps laws and makes vital decisions) set up a law known as The Cold Peace. Where for their involvement in the war the faeries would pay reparations for the deaths of Nephilim and Downworlder life, they would no longer have armed faeries or armies (any fey seen with a weapon would be killed), and they would no longer be protected by The Clave under the Accords.

Los Angeles, 8th February 2009
    The bodies of Faerie Princess, Nila Wethingway and Elite Shadowhunter, Dylan Heather, were found on the top of a cliff surrounded by a circle of ashes and warlock blood, with the note: We come with death.

Los Angeles, 2nd March 2009
    The mutilated body of the half-Shadowhunter, half-Faerie, Jessica Canter, was found under the Oakland bridge, where she was clothed in heavy dark magic and hells fire, with the note: Every dying breath makes thy stronger.

Los Angeles, 21st March 2009
    The head and hands of Alec Daas, a former member of The Clave
    was discovered covered in holy water and ink in the woodlands. With the note: We are coming, and we are seeking, to cast suffering.

Los Angeles, 17th April 2009
    After much discussion, a branch of The Clave extended an offer to the Unseelie Court, one that the fair folk couldn't refuse. In exchange for their cooperation and the success of it, The Cold Peace would be terminated. But only if everything worked out. It was there Operation Black Badger was born.

Present, 25th April 2009
    You (an elite Shadowhunter or Faerie) are chosen to be an operative of the Black Badger, to find the killer and stop them before they achieve their dark intentions. Do you have what it takes?

Every day you will receive a clue that will lead you one step closer to discovering the truth. But beware of those around you, because they aren't all who they say they are...
    Last edited by Mia Turner; 01-01-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Mia Turner
      Mia Turner commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry but I’m. It going to use any characters from the books in the rp, basically it follows after the dark war but you don’t need to have read the books to be apart of the rp Queen Faith

• Queen Faith
      Queen Faith commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooo okay! That's fine, I'll participate when it starts. Will we have a choice to be a shadowhunter, vampire, warlock, etc?

• Mia Turner
      Mia Turner commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking whether or not to but I’ve decided to focus more on shadowhunters and faeries so it you will have a choice out of those two Queen Faith

• I have an idea and it’s basically a Town of Salem RP. For those who don’t know what town of Salem is it’s a board game and an online game where characters live in a village.

Theres usually 15 people in a game but it can be smaller or bigger and no one knows each other’s roles.

Every night the mafia, or the serial killer and werewolf kill one person. Then the town roles with night jobs do their jobs and then in the morning everyone votes to lynch/kill one person who they suspect is the mafia or a evil role. If all the town dies then mafia wins vice versus. There’s also independent or neutral roles that can win the game too.

A few town roles are:
    -Investigator (gets to check one person’s role every night)
    - Spy (can listen to the mafia’s conversation)
    - Sheriff (interrogates a member every night for suspicious activity)
    - Jailor (put one person to jail every night and can question them or execute them (only 3 ppl can be executed)
    There’s a loooot more

A few Mafia roles
    - Godfather (basically the leader who ultimately choose who the mafioso should kill)
    - Blackmailer ( He can Black mail one person so that they can’t talk for a whole day turn)
    -Mafioso ( he/ her kills the victims and get his/her dirty)
    - Forger (when a player dies they have a limited time to write a will, the forger can rewrite their will to try and influence the town)

A few neutral roles
    - The Jester - The jester wants to be killed so he pretend to be bad or really annoying, when the jester dies he gets revenge and can kill any player
    - Survivor- All this person wants to do is survive, they can either side with the town or the mafia and they have 3 shields to protect themselves.
    - Amensiac- This person doesn’t remember his past so this person can choose any role of someone who died.

Independent roles
    - Serial killer- the SK kills one person every night
    - Werewolf- The Werewolf kills one person every other night

there’s a ton of more roles such as witches, hex master, hypnotist and there’ll be a bunch of options if this becomes an actual RP. All the interactions such as being killed will go through me in PM’s

Tell me if your interested because it sounds really fun to me ☠️

Comment

• Ellaaaxp
      Ellaaaxp commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah this seems cool

• Mia Turner
      Mia Turner commented
      Editing a comment
      This seems fun.

• Prequel : The Hunt

" Hundred of years of peace crushed when Mutants (Humans who are Part Animal) start believing they were better. Creating a civil war, in which Humans won. Now, no peace exists between the humans and mutants. The humans roundup mutants, shove them in a dome, and hunt to the death. They are animals." - Adoree's and My RP from like two years ago.

2315 : Mutant Slavery is Abolished
    2327 : Mutant's now have the same rights as humans
    2370 : Mutant Segregation is now Ablished
    2424 : Mutant Discrimination is Illegal
    2425 : Mutant and Human Marriage now Legal

It's December 2440, hundred of years before the hunt. You are the first generation with actual 100% rights - but not everyone is with the times. Just because they are on paper doesn't mean it's always true.

This RP will take place on a school senior week long vacation. (TBA location) Everyone is required to make 2 characters, one mutant and one human, one male and one female.
    Mutants are humans with some animal features like if you were a cat you might have a tail and or cat ears. If you were a fish, you might have gills and great swimming ability.

Do not start reserving 'animals'

Comment

• Marines vs Pirates

———
    "So, you want to join the crew? Hah.. Its not an easy life, savvy? To commit piracy is a act that will be punished by death, if caught and captured that is... Still want in the crew? - Aye.- Alright first job... Go swab the deck you pathetic scallywag!"

And...

“Pirates, the very scum of the land sea. Join the marines to defeat all the evildoing pirates in the world! We’re respect by all, but most importantly feared by all! Put on that marine hat and pursue the good of the future!”

In this rp, you need to make two characters (one pirate and one marine). A Pirate will be paired up with a Marine that are both trying to kill each other. Pirates and marines can make small groups and teams if willing.

Comment

• ~ based on Yandere Stimulator game

Senpai

“ Dear diary,

Today is Senpai and I’s 5 year anniversary. Silly diary! No, I haven’t exactly... talked to him yet but I have been watching . I follow him home to make sure he’s safe, and “borrow” everything his DNA is in contact with. I didn’t want to bring this up Diary, but I think Senpai likes someone. She’s disgusting, and can’t even compare to the likes of me. Don’t worry Diary, I’ll take care of her.

- Yandere

So I was thinking either everyone makes a Yandere, a Senpai, and Senpai’s love interest. Everyone will be paired up with a different Senpai and the Yandere will have to try and make Senpai fall in love with her or she can decide to kill Senpai’s love interest.

Or it can just be that you have to make a Yandere and a Senpai and I could be the love interest for everyone and everyone tries to kill me >~< This choice makes sure you don’t have too much on your plate.

All the Senpai’s won’t know who their yandere’s are, and I’ll secretly pm the Yandere’s who their Senpai is. If the Yandere’s do intend to kill Senpai’s love interest then they have to make sure that they aren’t suspicious enough that the police officer who visits daily doesn’t arrest them.

Welp those are all my ideas. Sorry if it seems like I’m spamming this thread. I just want to be more active and I want to start a RP, however they haven’t been getting much attention. :,)
    Last edited by Queen Faith; 01-02-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Mashia
      Mashia commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahaha, no problem 😆

• MusicalVoyager
      MusicalVoyager commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry, I like this, but I think you meant Yandere Simulator? I LOVE THAT GAME!!

• Queen Faith
      Queen Faith commented
      Editing a comment
      MusicalVoyager YES! Thank you, it was in the back of my end but I couldn’t remember what it was called!

• What if we did an RP where your characters are sons/daughters of a character from any Hollywood/Bollywood/Lollywood/ etc. movie? I just need help figuring out a plot for this..

Comment

• Purple Rose
      Purple Rose commented
      Editing a comment
      Queen Faith yes, like that.

• Queen Faith
      Queen Faith commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m interested! Tag me if you end up developing the plot and start sign ups!

• Ellaaaxp
      Ellaaaxp commented
      Editing a comment
      That one is already a roleplay - look at 'Fairy-tale'd'

• Originally posted by Shion View Post
    Yes I have another RP in mind and NO I'm not dropping Hogwarts. Its still going to remain active despite my 2nd RP idea. xD

Anyways, here's my idea which is inspired from both the Arcana series by Mehek and Neil Gaiman's American Gods. In other words there will be character death and it will come in a form of a lottery style that way it will be random in which two players will be chosen to 'kill' the other.

Mechanics to the Death 'Lottery':
    1. Two teams will be formed. (One Even numbers and the other Odd)

2. One Even number will be generated and One Odd number as well. Lucky holders of these numbers will have to make a fight scene of them killing their opponent. Lottery will be done either weekly or every 2 weeks.

3. "How do we know who wins?" = Easy. By a voting system rated by how entertaining your scene was. The death scenes will be sent to me via PM. Once both scenes have been submitted I will post it on the thread for the other players to vote on. Voters cant simply say 'I like this' or 'Grammar was good.', You have to at least state why one is better than the other. No need to go all whole page critic. Just a few sentences of comparison. I know we tend to like a certain player but try to open minded and avoid being biased. Votes should be based on entertainment factor and how well the story scene was played out.

4. Once by the end of it all and only One player is left standing (The champion) then his/her teammates will be revived in the end and post their little after story to wrap up the RP. Of course only those who remained active throughout or participated in the fight scenes will be revived. Any player that pulls out or fails to send their submission will deemed 'Erased'.

5. "But what if I formed a bond or love for the other player?" = Drama!! Go all Romeo & Juliet or be the back stabber and save yourself or do the ultimate sacrifice and be like Jack from Titanic. Bottom line is you still need to fight (Hunger games!!). Not to discourage you from forming bonds but like I said it will be a fight to the death war.

PLOT

You are one of the Old gods who have walked this earth for over a millennia. Once powerful and almighty gods, worshiped, loved and feared, now forgotten by the people. Reduced to mere myths, your powers have diminished with each century and as you struggle to regain your full power there is only one option left. To kill the New Gods and regain all that you lost.

You are one of the New gods who have been born in this world by peoples new ideals. Gods of the new society and technology. Your strength grew as civilizations prospered and abandoned their old ways, when human sacrifices was considered taboo and ancient. Now that celebrities are being idolized and mobile devices are a must, you grew stronger as time passes and prefer to maintain your status even if it means finally getting rid of the Old gods once and for all.

You are one of the few humans graced with the presence of a god. You learned that dreams, totems, legends, and myths are more real than ever. Will you remain devout as the war rages on or will you abandon your chosen god?

Soooooooo....what ya all think? I made it this way so that the RP will have a definite ending and it probably wont span so long since characters will be killed and only the winning team makes the RP's ending.

Now tagging people like crazy:Catarla TheBluGeek AwesomeAnon Mehek Ky. Darling_episode MotherFricknut Cam Boulder losersam HaniaLee kitty4322 Mistystar88 Ellaaaxp Angel101 Fate catsharp53 Bai Hu MusicalVoyager FallenAngelNight13 and every other RP player out there.
    #NewIdeasDay
    You can’t kill an idea, can you? Not once it’s made a home

Here

Most of you guys know I love this idea and Shion has been inactive for more than three months.

I plan on making this an SG/RP with the help of Catarla and Fate
    The basic parts are going to be the same, there are new and old gods fighting, and they will have to kill each other when the time comes. However, I plan on adding more on the backstory of how they came to fight, exploring the dynamics between the characters before sending them to fight. I plan on making the old gods feel miserable as they try to protect what was once theirs, while the new gods bask in the glory that the modern world has to offer to them.

I think you guys can tell that this RP won't be a pretty one, relationships will be put to test, trust will be broken, sabotage is something you will see everyday and your life is always on risk.

--

Tell me what you think ^-^

Comment

• LTea
      LTea commented
      Editing a comment
      I am up more then ever for this! Freakin' LOVE American Gods, and the idea of a gritty RP sounds like fun for me and my devious plotting ways. X)

• TheBluGeek
      TheBluGeek commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay! Can I keep my original characters btw?

• PechaBerry
      PechaBerry commented
      Editing a comment
      definitely interested! I wasn't in Shion's but this sounds really cool

• Originally posted by Chidimma View Post
    Survival Wars
    "Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in the Survival Wars, the world famous television show. On Saturday, you and a bunch of other people will be dropped on a deserted island, miles away from any form of civilisation (besides the crew). From there, you are on your own to survive for 15 days in the wilderness. You will have nothing but the clothes on your back, and a pack of bandages, gauze, and one splint provided by the crew. It is up to you to survive.
    Once a week, two random people will be selected to duel against each other, until one surrenders or dies. However, if you surrender, you may be either voted off the show, or thrown into cold water at night. You will know when the duels are from the sound system our crew has set up around the whole island.
    If you win, you will receive $1 000 000, the title of Survival Wars Survivor, and 50 free designer outfits to add to your wardrobe. To win, you must be either the last one alive or win the most duels. Good luck. If you have any questions, email them to me at rainmarshall@SurvivalWars.com

Yours,
    Rain M. "

You and 21 other contestants have received this email. You may have entered, your parents may have entered you, or you may be doing this because of a dare. The point is, for whatever reason, you decide to enter the competition, for the chance of a million dollars. But you may not even come out alive.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

So you're basically on a reality TV show. Kind of. You will have to make up the reason why you are even participating, and what will you do with the reward. The point of the RP is to live through whatever is thrown at you, and you will need more than one character because your other one may die. You are allowed to injure someone so bad that they lose a limb, but you cannot kill somebody else's character without approval from the RPer who's character you want to kill. You and the character you're duelling can decide how the duel goes. Of course, you can just run away without doing the duel, but then you have a less chance of survival if you go away from the group. I might add other stuff, and suggestions are welcome.

Ok, so I always thought this idea was cool, so here it is. I'm adopting it. Yeah, that's all I have to say. There may be smaller things I add, but that's about it.

Comment

• Queen Faith
      Queen Faith commented
      Editing a comment
      Im interested! Tag me if this happens

• Mashia
      Mashia commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm up for it

• Purple Rose
      Purple Rose commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm interested too

• Okay, I haven't really figured out a title for this RP yet, but if you have any ideas let me know

RP: ______________________

You've just finished your freshman year of college. You and your friends hop onto a plane, excited to go back home for the three-month summer break.

But then on the plane, you hear gunshots. And screams. And more gunshots. The plane is being under attack! The plane tilts wildly, and one of the windows gets shattered. You try to hold on, and your friends try to help, but you start to lose your grip...

...and then you fall. Down, down, down, until you hit the solid ground. (hey, that rhymed.)

And then, you get knocked out.

Some time later, you wake up in what looks like a medieval bedroom. You don't know it yet, but you're in a kindgom called Thielle.

Where are you? How did you get here? And why does it look like you're in medieval times?

----------------------------------------------

So that's the RP, more details will be out if people are interested.

Note: This RP was inspired by the story The Ruby Tiara on Episode!

Comment

• Mashia
      Mashia commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooh this seems interesting!

• MusicalVoyager
      MusicalVoyager commented
      Editing a comment
      I ikeeeeeeeeeeeeit, tagikf starts

• donutlover05
      donutlover05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yesssssssssss

• The RP Trigger List

Hi guys. I'm here to suggest something a bit more serious than usual. Having talked to one or two of my friends that've been considering joining the RP Community and having been a member of it myself for a long while, and watching many, many RPs happen, I'd like to propose an RP Trigger List.

A lot of us have had some truly horrible experiences in our lives, or maybe it's as simple as us just having some things that really bother us or that are exceedingly difficult to see discussed, or even just something we're uncomfortable talking about, but in the heat of RP, when everyone else is entirely fine with it it seems, it's often really hard to speak up and say why we might not be okay with things. It convinces us that it's better to just be okay with what's actually really difficult for us.

This is why I'd like to propose an RP Trigger List. Although we have the generic set of rules for each RP outlawing the explicitly graphic, they don't cover the little things. The RP Trigger List would be a list of items that people find to be a bit hard to talk about (IE: substance abuse, rape, mental illness, abuse, self harm, etc.) and we'd try to get each and every active or wanna-be-active RPer to pledge to treating every topic on the list with extreme sensitivity and caution, understanding that it's delicate treading ground and should be treated with respect.

I'm not sure what we could do to ensure every RPer agrees to this, but I'm open to suggestions. I'd also recommend placing "Respect RP Trigger List" or something similar in the generic list of rules for any new RPs.

Since some people may not want to publicly admit a trigger of theirs, I think it would be best if all triggers were DMed to the list's creator and they placed them on the list anonymously, and if the list remained updated when needed and placed in the Announcements thread (and possibly on the list of RP rules in RPs) for easy reference.

As for the list creator, I'm open to being that person, but I'm also open to the idea of it being someone whom the forums happen to trust more or feel more open sharing these things with- if for any reason you would rather it be someone else, I won't take any offense at all, but ask them before nominating them for the position.

I'm unsure how well-received or even how necessary this idea is. I'm completely open to discussing this further in the comments or via PM. I'd really appreciate it if you could leave your honest thoughts and/or further suggestions about this idea in the comments (or in a PM if you'd rather).

Comment

• SillyCupcake22233
      SillyCupcake22233 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I fully support this idea like I’ve mentioned in the past. Even if people don’t mean to I’ve seen some people talk about these serious topics in ways that I personally feel isn’t the best way to portray them. Hopefully this trigger list will help people who may be doing this understand exactly what they are doing.

• Cam Boulder
      Cam Boulder commented
      Editing a comment
      You know I love this idea!

• DanicaBescae
      DanicaBescae commented
      Editing a comment
      I completely support this idea. I see some people portraying mental illnesses in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable, or discussing serious topics flippantly or for no reason. For personal reasons, I only include the minimum if I ever speak about anything like that. Please let this idea blossom, because I don't want to completely take away including things like this, but to educate RPers and be more aware. (PS everybody supporting this, if you haven't, look at Cam's friend on Announcements thread, recently stickied!)

• «────── « ⋅ʚ♔ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I|I Queenstrial I|I

Based off the
    Red Queen and the Selection

«────── « ⋅ʚ♔ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Steras, a land where blood can make or break you. Those with Red blood are the servants, the ones forced to work, the normal. Those with Silver blood are the government officials, the ones with superpowers, the strong. However that may all change with the upcoming Queenstrial.

Queenstrial is the event where when the Crown Prince turns 18 and will choose a bride after a series of trials. The competitors consist of Silver ladies and noblewomen aged 17 through 19 who wish for power, importance, or simply love. Many volunteer to enter but only twenty four will receive the honor of vying for his hand.

However, this year Silver ladies and noblewomen won’t be the only ones entering. The Scarlet Guard, a Red rebellion, is planning on entering some of their own Reds. Normally, this wouldn’t work as Reds do not have special abilities like Silvers but the Scarlet Guard have a small group of Reds who do, Newbloods. They are stronger than Silvers and have unique abilities.

If the Scarlet Guard can successfully get one of the Newbloods on the throne, they can change the laws and make Reds and Silvers equal. If the Silvers win the throne, nothing changes until the rebels can try again in the next Queenstrial. Now they must both compete against each other while the Newbloods try and hide their true identities and allegiances...

«────── « ⋅ʚ♔ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Welcome to Queenstrial!
    Here are a short summary of the two roles

Silvers - A lady that may or may not be from a noble House, they are all eligible to volunteer and their goals are to win though if they find out about Newbloods it may also aide them in winning....

Newbloods - One of the secret Scarlet Guard Reds that have powers that can rival and even defeat a Silver’s power. They have been trained their whole lives to control their powers and have been kept a secret since they were initiated into the rebels. Their goals are to not only win but hide their true blood type.

Elimination will be determined by how well you do on tests and competitions. Even if you are eliminated however, your character will still stay in the castle as a spectator to the trial though they will have less privileges than those still in the trial. Newbloods can get eliminated if they show they have Red blood, this would put not only the other Newbloods but the Scarlet Guard as well.

For drama purposes, I will have surprises in store to spice things up

Reserves are allowed but not for blood types

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Rose View Post
    Okay, I haven't really figured out a title for this RP yet, but if you have any ideas let me know

RP: ______________________

You've just finished your freshman year of college. You and your friends hop onto a plane, excited to go back home for the three-month summer break.

But then on the plane, you hear gunshots. And screams. And more gunshots. The plane is being under attack! The plane tilts wildly, and one of the windows gets shattered. You try to hold on, and your friends try to help, but you start to lose your grip...

...and then you fall. Down, down, down, until you hit the solid ground. (hey, that rhymed.)

And then, you get knocked out.

Some time later, you wake up in what looks like a medieval bedroom. You don't know it yet, but you're in a kindgom called Thielle.

Where are you? How did you get here? And why does it look like you're in medieval times?

----------------------------------------------

So that's the RP, more details will be out if people are interested.

Note: This RP was inspired by the story The Ruby Tiara on Episode!
    would anyone else join this? just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by ChloeDraws View Post
      Space (RP)
      You've lived on Mars your whole life with a group of people who are like family to you. All of you are 15 yrs old and treat each other like siblings. But, the space station that lets you have oxygen is breaking. The only choice is to get back onto earth. What will you do when scientists and reporters are testing you? What will you do with all the high school drama? What will happen when some of you don't go?

Hey guys! I adopted this idea, but I made a few changes to it.

RP: Aliens

ALIENS: You've lived on Mars your whole life with a large group of aliens who are like family to you. All of you are teenagers and treat each other like siblings. But, the space station that lets you have oxygen is breaking. The only choice is to move to Earth. What will happen when you move to Earth? What will you do when scientists and reporters are testing you? What will you do with all the high school drama?

HUMANS: You've lived on Earth your whole life (obviously hehe). The summer vacation has just ended and today is the first day of school. What will happen when you see some "strange" people? Humans who don't know what the heck phones, cars, traffic laws are. Who are these people, and what are they doing on your planet? Guess you'll have to find out...

------------------

So, in this RP, you'll make two characters, one alien and one human, and one male and one female so the genders are even.

I will give out more details if people are interested.
      Last edited by Purple Rose; 01-11-2018, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Mashia
        Mashia commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds cool! Not sure if I'd be able to join but we'll see!

• Queen Faith
        Queen Faith commented
        Editing a comment
        There’s a Netflix show like this!!! I’m interested, reserve please

• Purple Rose
        Purple Rose commented
        Editing a comment
        Queen Faith signups are out!
    Working...
    X