Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay . . . brain storming here . . . Maybe like a Juvie - ish school for bad kids. with an underlining plot of some of the kids vanishing and being brainwashed, where they come back 'zombied'. The school would be boarding and co - ed? So like a horror and mystery thing . . .

I feel like I read a story like this before so credit to author.

Comment

• Bai Hu
      Bai Hu commented
      Editing a comment
      This sounds pretty cool - I'd be down for it.

• kittylover777
      kittylover777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! Cool!

• kittylover777
      kittylover777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it!!!!!!

Hi! So I'm thinking of making an SG or RP inspired by the hit TV show Survivor. So the characters will get dropped off at an distant island and try to survive with their team. There will be team challenges where the teams will compete to win the challenge. The winner get immunity, that means no one from the teams gets voted out. The losing team has to vote someone out. The votes will be sent to me by PM.

I'm looking for 36 characters to split into 3 teams of 12. I also don't know if this should be an SG or RP.

Comment

• Cam Boulder
      Cam Boulder commented
      Editing a comment
      This seems like a good idea.
      I think it could be a mix of both like maybe an SG where people can RP for the challenges or something like that. But catsharp53 is right, SGs are better for this kind of storylines.

• Rolo
      Rolo commented
      Editing a comment
      I kinda now want to do a RP/SG sort of thing where the challenges are partly SG.

• Mashia
      Mashia commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love that idea! It sounds like it would be fun if it was an RP/SG thing as well!

I wanted to write a Harry Potter Wizarding World roleplay. Basically you've just finished the seventh year at Hogwarts and you are off to find your dream job! What do you guys think?

Comment

• Mehek
      Mehek commented
      Editing a comment
      We *do* already have a Hogwarts RP, but maybe if that one ends up dying off in a few months or so you could try again? I feel you'd get more interest that way

• kittylover777
      kittylover777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it's not exactly Hogwarts, it's AFTER Hogwarts....

• MusicalVoyager
      MusicalVoyager commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I would join, Hogwarts just isn't my thing.

So... I was rewatching Death Note (because apparently the best thing to do when you have exams is to rewatch anime series) and now I kinda want to do an SG based on it (or maybe a RP/SG, idk yet)

I haven't developed the idea enough, but here it goes:
    Years after the events of the anime/manga, a mischievous Shinigami that has only heard stories of what happened with Kira wants to see what happens if they drop a spare death note to the human world, where Kira is now just a distant memory. And a "random" human just happens to pick it up (in case you haven't watched the anime or read the manga, the death note is a notebook that the gods of death use to kill people. The owner (or whoever is allowed to use it) just has to write the victim's name while having their face in mind, and they have to write the cause of death if they don't want them to die of a heart attack.) The SG would be the story of what happens after the death note is dropped, the investigation of this new "Kira" while everyone deals with personal and moral issues.

I think there would be about eight characters, and one of them has secretly got the death note. Every two chapters or so a character would get killed off by the owner of the death note, and a group of detectives have to discover who's killing them and how. There could be:

Three detectives (all adults who are trying to find the owner of the death note while also dealing with family issues, and inner debates about morality)
    Three teenage civilians (they'd be around 18 years old, so they'd be transitioning from school to college. A "popular" kid, a gifted child, and a social outcast, some would support the owner of the note and some wouldn't.)
    Two adult civilians (maybe a reporter and a popular politician(?) as the teenagers, they'd have divided opinions about who's killing all these people.)

The owner of the death note is one of them, and it can be anyone. They only need a proper reason to start killing people.

ALL characters are morally grey, that's what makes Death Note interesting.

Here's a little snippet for the prologue:
    Human beings are incredibly interesting creatures, aren’t they?

They tend to be obnoxiously selfish, and most of them are so proud they think there’s no such a thing as deities, for humans are the greatest creatures in the universe.

But that’s far from the truth, there are greater creatures, and we, the Shinigami, aren’t anything like them. We don’t have stupid rules or beliefs like the ones that humans have decided to call “moral”. The world is not as much a mystery to us as it is for them, for we have a vast knowledge of how it works, unlike them. While we have a physical form, they can’t see us, not unless we want them to. And we don’t have to nourish or take care of our physical forms either, for our existence can’t be ended due to physical damage. That’s because the lives we take from human beings are transferred for us, and as long as we keep killing, we cannot be damaged.

I think the most interesting thing about us is how we kill, and how we can make ourselves visible to certain human beings; the same little object takes care of both. It’s called a Death Note. These notebooks are used to kill people just by writing the victim’s name in them.

Even though they may appear to be harmless, such a little object can turn things upside down in a world such as the human world. Here’s the story of what happened after one of us let theirs fall.
    Last edited by Cam Boulder; 05-06-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• Cam Boulder
      Cam Boulder commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh I can't come up with a name for this, can someone help me?

• indecisives
      indecisives commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, I suck at titles. However I do like this idea and I see myself signing up for it!

• Cam Boulder
      Cam Boulder commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks anyway. I suck at titles too haha
      (Also, I might start the sign up thread next week)

I've had this in mind for a while, even though nobody probably cares.

So a country state named Endowell and another country state name Crawford. Endowell is known for its mines, and Crawford is known for it's royalty. Mother Gaw, the queen of Crawford has always hated Endowell because of how much gold (Let's just call the currency 'Dracles', weird right?) *cough* Dracles *cough* they have. So one day, Mother Gaw went over to Endowell with her army and invaded the place. She planned on stealing their Dracles and taking their land.

Her soldiers killed the Queen of Endowell (Mother Nei) while the king was safe in hiding. All the citizens of Endowell knew what was happening, since that day there was a dinner in the castle for everyone. (I KNOW I KNOW COUNTRY STATES DONT HAVE ALL OF THIS, ITS RP THOUGH) Everyone was told to populate to the mines until the invasion was over.

Last edited by MusicalVoyager; 05-06-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• MusicalVoyager
      MusicalVoyager commented
      Editing a comment
      Mehek I didn't think anyone was going to like it.

• Lily_Li
      Lily_Li commented
      Editing a comment
      might be interested

• kittylover777
      kittylover777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not bad :-)

Okay so... I don't know what's happening but I keep on coming up with RP and SG ideas

Stairway to Heaven: a Divine Comedy

Part one “Whose bright idea was it to lock all the traitors with the ruler of hell?”

“Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate” That is the only advice you are given before entering hell, to abandon all hope. Hope, the beautiful emotion that innocent humans have felt when thinking of a peaceful afterlife. But now, after a small inconvenience, Lucifer was thrown out of his throne and the demons at his charge are wreaking havoc trying to take his place, there’s no one making sure the souls of those who died stay where they are supposed to stay, and the entrance to Purgatory is unguarded. And for the first time, the inhabitants of hell could feel hope again. Now you have a chance to go to heaven, will you take it? Will you make it all the way?

The RP will start with recently deceased characters who just got out of the limbo, now they’re waiting for Midas to tell them what circle they belong to, but since they have already crossed a circle of hell, they can already feel how it drains all hope from them. After hour of waiting, Minos hasn’t shown up. Why? Because, as a stranger just told you, Lucifer sits on the throne no more, and the once king of Crete wants to sit in a throne again. That’s why he’s on his way to the ninth circle to claim the throne for himself, along with many other creatures. The characters don’t know what circle they belong to, but they know one thing, they don’t have to stay there anymore. And even better, they may as well find a way to get out of hell.

You may have died, but the greatest odyssey of your life has just begun.

Since I haven't finished Purgatorio and I haven't read Paradiso yet, I don't have anything planned for parts two or three, but I think this is enough to begin with. What do you guys think?

Comment

• AwesomeAnon
      AwesomeAnon commented
      Editing a comment
      Hm this actually seems kind of interesting!

• Mehek
      Mehek commented
      Editing a comment
      Aaaaah! I love this so much...I don't even know if I'll have the time for this but RESERVE!!!

• kittylover777
      kittylover777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Reserve! if you make it, I mean.

And um could I interest anybody in an Ilvermorny (The north american wizarding school in Harry Potter) roleplay?

Comment

• TheBluGeek
      TheBluGeek commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Ilvermorny would be great but as Mehek said it would probably gain more interest once the current Hogwarts RP dies out ^.^

Crimson Summer is only a few chapters away from being finished, so I wanted to go ahead and start micro-planning Crimson Summer 2.
    I want to make the SGs like a mystery series of shorter stories, that allows other users to create characters (roughly about 7 or so to choose from).
    All of them will have their own plot and new characters,

Here's the basis for Crimson Summer 2: The Cost of Fame
    Hoax is the hottest co-ed pop group in the world right now. Having completed a world tour, their manager decides it's time they go to a remote training camp after they start acting out. However, things turn bad once they start to notice signs of a crazed anti-fan taking threats to the extreme.

The characters so far would be*:
    The prodigy.
    The child star.
    The opener.

*These are not in stone, and I do need suggestions, as mentioned below.
    (more info will be given during sign ups about each character type - I just want to generate interest.)

The character stereotypes will be reserved on the sign up thread, the same as the first CS.
    If you have any suggestions for stereotypes, feel free to let me know. (if you're unsure of what that is, look here). If you could also write a short description as I did in the examples, that would be great.
    If you want to follow that thread so you know when it ends, or if you want to see samples of how the future SGs will go, look here.
    Lastly, if you have any questions or are confused about anything, feel free to ask!

Comment

• Bai Hu
      Bai Hu commented
      Editing a comment
      AwesomeAnon I think she means the opening act/performer

• Shion
      Shion commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd join!! I love your SG's. How about 'The Rebel' or 'Teen idol' for stereotypes? or one of those 'American Seethearts types'

• catsharp53
      catsharp53 commented
      Editing a comment

http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...7C-sg-sign-ups

If you participated in the first Crimson Summer, I’d like for others to get a chance to reserve for this SG first. (I’m not saying you cannot reserve because I'd love for you to be a part of this as well, I’m just asking that you wait a minute before you do so that everybody gets a chance.)

So I was thinking of making a new RP or SG because I'm not that busy right now!
    I had an idea but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested...
    Academy Erosella

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

You have been specially selected to attend the Academy Erosella. It is one of the most prestigious academies in the country and we expect high standards of discipline and manner.

In our academy, we teach only with highly qualified teachers and staff. The academy only lets in a handful of students every year so make your decisions wisely.

We expect to receive your answer in at least 2 weeks.

Kind regards,
    Principal Lisa Smith

Academy Erosella is a famous school where you need to work hard to stay. Balance your studies, social life and romance to have a perfect time in the academy.
    Slowly, shocking secrets are uncovered about the school's past as well as the fact that the rival academy, Academy Arikeela, is starting to play dirty with Erosella.
    Who knew there could be so much drama and mystery in a simple Academy?
    I'm not sure if it should be an RP or SG, though. Any ideas, thoughts and suggestions?

Comment

• Lily_Li
      Lily_Li commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd be interested (:

• Bai Hu
      Bai Hu commented
      Editing a comment
      I think an RP would be good but I'd definitely be interested

I've had this idea in my head for days, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to share it but here I am. It's based off of the book series Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children and seeing as it's my favorite book series, I wanted to create an RP centered around it. As the title suggests, the RP will focus on young peculiars ( most probably teenagers ) who are quite unruly and rebellious and are sent to Miss Magpie's Home not just for safety, but to fix their acts.

MISS MAGPIE'S HOME FOR WAYWARD PECULIARS
    ( THE NAME IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. )

The year is 2040, a whole century since Miss Peregrine's loop closed down. Miss Valencia Magpie, a young ymbryne and a distant relative of Miss Peregrine, wants to help young peculiars hide and defend themselves from remaining wights and hollowgasts. While the number of wights and hollows drop each year, very few still roam the earth and still wish to find souls of peculiars, On June 22, 1940, Miss Magpie created Miss Magpie's Home for Wayward Peculiars, aimed specifically at rebellious sydrigasts who use their peculiarites for evil rather than for good, and those who do not wish to hide from wights and hollows and choose to live freely where they may risk their lives. Here, the children learn to defend themselves from hollows and wights, as well as to be able to control and use their peculiarities against evil.

I know there are a lot of supernatural RPs but I'm hoping to put my own spin on them! I'm open to suggestions and let me know if you'd like to join!

Comment

• Bai Hu
      Bai Hu commented
      Editing a comment
      I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this book series like I AM SO DOWN!

• Rolo
      Rolo commented
      Editing a comment
      I LOVE this!

• MusicalVoyager
      MusicalVoyager commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!

Yes I have another RP in mind and NO I'm not dropping Hogwarts. Its still going to remain active despite my 2nd RP idea. xD

Anyways, here's my idea which is inspired from both the Arcana series by Mehek and Neil Gaiman's American Gods. In other words there will be character death and it will come in a form of a lottery style that way it will be random in which two players will be chosen to 'kill' the other.

Mechanics to the Death 'Lottery':
    1. Two teams will be formed. (One Even numbers and the other Odd)

2. One Even number will be generated and One Odd number as well. Lucky holders of these numbers will have to make a fight scene of them killing their opponent. Lottery will be done either weekly or every 2 weeks.

3. "How do we know who wins?" = Easy. By a voting system rated by how entertaining your scene was. The death scenes will be sent to me via PM. Once both scenes have been submitted I will post it on the thread for the other players to vote on. Voters cant simply say 'I like this' or 'Grammar was good.', You have to at least state why one is better than the other. No need to go all whole page critic. Just a few sentences of comparison. I know we tend to like a certain player but try to open minded and avoid being biased. Votes should be based on entertainment factor and how well the story scene was played out.

4. Once by the end of it all and only One player is left standing (The champion) then his/her teammates will be revived in the end and post their little after story to wrap up the RP. Of course only those who remained active throughout or participated in the fight scenes will be revived. Any player that pulls out or fails to send their submission will deemed 'Erased'.

5. "But what if I formed a bond or love for the other player?" = Drama!! Go all Romeo & Juliet or be the back stabber and save yourself or do the ultimate sacrifice and be like Jack from Titanic. Bottom line is you still need to fight (Hunger games!!). Not to discourage you from forming bonds but like I said it will be a fight to the death war.

PLOT

You are one of the Old gods who have walked this earth for over a millennia. Once powerful and almighty gods, worshiped, loved and feared, now forgotten by the people. Reduced to mere myths, your powers have diminished with each century and as you struggle to regain your full power there is only one option left. To kill the New Gods and regain all that you lost.

You are one of the New gods who have been born in this world by peoples new ideals. Gods of the new society and technology. Your strength grew as civilizations prospered and abandoned their old ways, when human sacrifices was considered taboo and ancient. Now that celebrities are being idolized and mobile devices are a must, you grew stronger as time passes and prefer to maintain your status even if it means finally getting rid of the Old gods once and for all.

You are one of the few humans graced with the presence of a god. You learned that dreams, totems, legends, and myths are more real than ever. Will you remain devout as the war rages on or will you abandon your chosen god?

Soooooooo....what ya all think? I made it this way so that the RP will have a definite ending and it probably wont span so long since characters will be killed and only the winning team makes the RP's ending.

Now tagging people like crazy:Catarla TheBluGeek AwesomeAnon Mehek Ky. Darling_episode MotherFricknut Cam Boulder losersam HaniaLee kitty4322 Mistystar88 Ellaaaxp Angel101 Fate catsharp53 Bai Hu MusicalVoyager FallenAngelNight13 and every other RP player out there.
    Last edited by Shion; 05-09-2017, 08:13 PM. Reason: taggies

Comment

• Lily_Li
      Lily_Li commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd be interested (:

• Cam Boulder
      Cam Boulder commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in love with this idea!

• MusicalVoyager
      MusicalVoyager commented
      Editing a comment
      Interested, but I'll be offline for a while.

So since my other rp (it was my first one ever TT_TT) died, I have a new idea:

PLOT:
    The Kingdom of Camelia. A kingdom in the West. Famous for the fierce fighters that were born there, willing to fight for their country even if it means death. With large areas of land covered in tall mountains, it is said to be the barrier that no one can cross.
    The Kingdom of Orchaia. A kingdom in the East. Famous for the way they welcome anyone with open arms and the peacefulness of the people living there. With beautiful scenery all around the kingdom, it is said to be the place everyone must see in their life.
    One slight misunderstanding caused by a much darker power behind them causes the two kingdoms to go to war, and as a part of your kingdom, you will do anything to stop it and bring them back to what they once were.

CHARACTERS:
    So these would apply to both kingdoms:
    The royal family:
    They are in charge of the people of their kingdom, and although they don't physically have to be in the war, they would at least to be forming plans of some sort. At least one of the following per kingdom: king, queen, prince, princess.
    Knights/soldiers:
    They help fight in the war. (Including a royal advisor that helps the royals to make plans for the war) (Males only but if you want to go all Mulan then that's fine too)
    Mages or the Magicals (or a better name if anyone can think of one):
    They are citizens with magical abilities that are summoned to the army to help with the war.
    Citizens:
    They work behind the scenes, growing food and making clothes and weapons for the army. (Possibly including a lord and/or lady)
    Mythical creatures:
    These are the mythical creatures living within the territory of the kingdoms that may or may not help out with the war.

OTHER INFO:
    Magical abilities:
    Only royals, mythical creatures and certain humans have magical powers. The powers of mythical creatures are generally restricted to the kind of creature they are. Citizens with powers would be a mage/whatever better name I could think of.
    Spies:
    There can be spies going to the other kingdom, only the royals and the royal advisor knows who they are.
    The Darker Power:
    There will be certain characters within each kingdom that is actually part of the 'darker power' and there will also be some just being somewhere else. They are the cause of the whole war.

I was thinking more like a rp with bits of sg pushing it along.

Sorry if this seems quiet confusing, but would anyone actually be interested? Also open for any suggestions.

Just gonna tag some active RPers out there that I can think of: Shion Catarla TheBluGeek Mehek DandelionKate AwesomeAnon Darling_episode kitty4322 catsharp53 Mashia Cam Boulder Angel101 SillyCupcake22233 Izzcream j.mojicaxo MusicalVoyager Fate Bai Hu Ellaaaxp FallenAngelNight13 HaniaLee indecisives losersam Gracie_Haschak_1011 luke_skypotter
    Last edited by Lily_Li; 05-12-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• indecisives
      indecisives commented
      Editing a comment
      I like this!

• Fate
      Fate commented
      Editing a comment
      This sounds interesting!

• Ky.
      Ky. commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a bit late but I'd be interested.

Blackwood Pines:

An asylum for supernatural beings.

I don't know even so...

Comment

Is there already a Camp Half-blood roleplay?

Comment

• AwesomeAnon
      AwesomeAnon commented
      Editing a comment
      There is currently a RP that is open for signups that involves the sons and daughters of gods/goddesses and some humans, nymphs, etc. So thats pretty similar to Camp Half-Blood.

Would anyone be interested in doing a dual RP with me? Like just the two (or 3) of us?

Comment

Working...
    X